The 50 greatest HBO shows ever – ranked (Agree?)

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
The franchise is kind of outdated to me. The schtick back in the day was a Cold War spy with the cool gadgets. You could introduce a jet pack no one had seen before or a mini jet or some cool research facility as a set, but nowadays people will have seen the gadgets way before the movie drops.

Daniel Craig did a great job reviving the franchise though and making it more modern.

Roger Moore is the classic Bond IMO. Lazenby [sic] was the best actor. Sean Connery had the swagger.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
How to Make it in America should be on the list.

'Looking' Doesn't belong and is there to pander to gay people.

Rome should be on the list too.

The Corner and Show Me a Hero deserve to he higher.

GOT should arguably be in the top 5.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
i just knew sopranos and wire were gonna be #1 and #2

oz (the show that started it ALL) is ranked WAY too low, as is deadwood

six feet under is overrated af

and i could not give af less about game of thrones:yeshrug:
GoT is probably their best show. I slept on it but nah, shyt was straight dopeness.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Just shows why this network is the GOAT when nikkas are talmbout what's not on the list and are absolutely right:wow:

List was definitely made by a youngin, because there's way too many current shows on there. I like Industry, but c'mon, that spot could have gone to a ton of shows. I hated the end of Game of Thrones...it's a top 10 show all-time, any network. Should easily be top-5 on HBO. Deadwood is top 7 at least. Curb Your Enthusiasm might be in the running for greatest comedy ever...these dudes clearly buggin. :dahell:

Lastly, fukk y'all nikkas, The Leftovers is #3:mjlit:

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Just shows why this network is the GOAT when nikkas are talmbout what's not on the list and are absolutely right:wow:

List was definitely made by a youngin, because there's way too many current shows on there. I like Industry, but c'mon, that spot could have gone to a ton of shows. I hated the end of Game of Thrones...it's a top 10 show all-time, any network. Should easily be top-5 on HBO. Deadwood is top 7 at least. Curb Your Enthusiasm might be in the running for greatest comedy ever...these dudes clearly buggin. :dahell:

Lastly, fukk y'all nikkas, The Leftovers is #3:mjlit:

industry only has 2 seasons. and I fukk with that show. but it should NOT be on any list just yet.

ML29

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Lovecraft making the list is insane, watchmen and I may destroy you are way too high. Too much recency bias on this list in general.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I liked Oz for the first couple of seasons, but then they got incredibly lazy just making me angry at them writers.

Oz for the first 4 seasons was like easily top 10 of all time. But the rest of it? Yeah I don't know where I'd rate it.