The 3rd installment of Divergent flopped hard

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Yeah teenage dystopias have run there course
Meh. I just finally watched the 2nd movie this paat weekend, it was lackluster & defintely wasn't as good as the 1st movie. That's what the problem is to me. I could see why folks are apathetic to 3rd movie that just opened up this past weekend.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Imma still check for it, just not in theaters. I saw the first two so I feel like I have to finish what I started. Same with the saw series, I saw everyone but the seventh one and I need to see that so I can feel right.

Yeah teenage dystopias have run there course
I feel bad for that girl Chloe Grace. That fifth wave bullshyt bout to flop hard. It looks trash off rip and now people are tiring of the YA apocalypse movies.

D-NICE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Nashville Tenn
Imma still check for it, just not in theaters. I saw the first two so I feel like I have to finish what I started. Same with the saw series, I saw everyone but the seventh one and I need to see that so I can feel right.

I feel bad for that girl Chloe Grace. That fifth wave bullshyt bout to flop hard. It looks trash off rip and now people are tiring of the YA apocalypse movies.

shaking-head.gif

Don't do it breh. It's absolute trash.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I thought this was the end of the trilogy. the second movie was fukking ass tho.

and the first one, was watchable, but the entire premise is retarded when you think about it. the first one was like a guilty pleasure for me. but once tris cut her hair into a little boy's haircut, I tossed it to the :bushess:

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Meh. I just finally watched the 2nd movie this paat weekend, it was lackluster & defintely wasn't as good as the 1st movie. That's what the problem is to me. I could see why folks are apathetic to 3rd movie that just opened up this past weekend.
The quality definitely fell off after the first movie and that's a big reason why it's not making money but I also think people are getting tired of dystopia movies driven by teenagers