The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Eh, I think they like DJ's on base. I think this is just for depth. He's not getting any PT anytime soon.
I don't know breh. if that was the case, they would've brought back Vogelbach at a fraction of the price.

Edit: I know voggy didn't play the field at all.. but DJ in the outfield is :scust:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
McNeil
young-tyler-james-williams-surprised-face-3y3rww2mr33wzof4.gif

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Can we please give props to the Stearns/Mendoza regime?! The best thing about them are they are not complacent. If you aren't playing well your PT is going down until you are. See Baty, McNeil and Ottavino specifically. Also, DFAing Omar Narvaez. I even think Alvarez didn't play or even pinch hit last night because of his terrible ABs the night before. They are changing the culture.

LandryFieldsDad

All Star
Daps
Can we please give props to the Stearns/Mendoza regime?! The best thing about them are they are not complacent. If you aren't playing well your PT is going down until you are. See Baty, McNeil and Ottavino specifically. Also, DFAing Omar Narvaez. I even think Alvarez didn't play or even pinch hit last night because of his terrible ABs the night before. They are changing the culture.
We are building a team that will have sustained success for sure