The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm not predicting the Mets will maybe miss the playoffs.

I'm telling you there's almost no talent anywhere. The prospects you have are mediocre and I'm specifying them. I told you the Mets were going to collapse a season ago when they were in first place. And they did. And I told you all the Lindor contract was awful, the Marte contract was awful, the Canha contract was awful. And god knows what else.

And you're here mad that I'm taking a small victory lap as you've all ignored it?

Deal with it.
The coli has no problem highlighting and praising pedophile fukks who get 1 out of every 1200 NFL draft predictions right. It can live with me making 3 comments a year in the season Mets thread.

:unimpressed:
I need you to pay attention, and pay very close attention to what I'm about to type: You not saying NOTHING NEW.

In here acting like you dropping hidden gems leaving us all: Tell us more oh wise one:ohhh:

Ain't nobody mad at your basic ass takes that anyone can see from a mile away

"ThE MaRkK CanHuaH CoNTraCT wAS BadD" no sh*t Sherlock :mjlol: I've got posts all over this forum using him and his contract as an example of a sh*tty deal.

The problem is, this "victory lap" is all in your head, and you're the only one at the parade, Embarrassing.:mjlol:

Your takes are tiresome and nobody cares except you, and I know your reply will be, "oh yeah well you care, you're replying to me" Tiresome and embarrassing. :mjlol:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need you to pay attention, and pay very close attention to what I'm about to type: You not saying NOTHING NEW.

In here acting like you dropping hidden gems leaving us all: Tell us more oh wise one:ohhh:

"ThE MaRkK CanHuaH CoNTraCT wAS BadD" no sh*t Sherlock :mjlol: I've got posts all over this forum using him and his contract as an example of a sh*tty deal.

The problem is, this "victory lap" is all in your head, and you're the only one at the parade, Embarrassing.:mjlol:

Your takes are tiresome and nobody cares except you :mjlol:
Ok

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Your takes are tiresome and nobody cares except you, and I know your reply will be, "oh yeah well you care, you're replying to me" Tiresome and embarrassing. :mjlol:
I think he's just mad the Mets won again and the Yankees lost. lol

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Didn't watch today, but looking at the box score looks like the game fell apart at the bottom of the 5th inning :mjlol:

Dodgers ace pitched 8 innings of shut out ball against us :francis: At least we hit well against their star Japanese pitcher on Friday :ehh:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Tonkin is a victim of th rotation hardly giving us any real innings. When Scott and Senga are in the rotation, that should help a lot. I fee like even Peterson might offer more than a Houser/Manaea/Quintana.