Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
RXUIrFy.jpeg

V8YP2uN.jpeg

on the way....
wg4UlMe.png
Damn, that looks clean. I was just thinking about grabbing an all black Ed Reed if I can find one too :banderas:

Low_key

Pro
Daps
Reppin
410 the circuit city
How do yall envision Keaton Mitchell’s role, with the current backfield timeshare? It’s exciting thinking about the possibilities but then at the same time Henry and Hill have earned all their touches( and hill has become great at pass pro).

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How do yall envision Keaton Mitchell’s role, with the current backfield timeshare? It’s exciting thinking about the possibilities but then at the same time Henry and Hill have earned all their touches( and hill has become great at pass pro).

I've wondered about Keaton's return too especially with how well everyone has played. It's kind of like the same "worry" we all had last year with the rise of Isiah Lilely with respect to Andrews being out.

Henry is still the man so I think Keaton will be battling Hill for playtime.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I think this season is a wash for Mitchell. He’ll be back but he doesn’t do anything better than what they already got. I think he’ll get most of his touches in garbage situations