The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Bro at this point I’m not even invested in this team as long as harbaugh is still here, I never seen a coach that doesn’t learn from his mistakes in 19 years, could you imagine what his wife is going through with this stubborn mfer
:russ:
I'll say this, he gave his brother advice when he was about to be fired by UM, his brother came back and beat OSU 3 times, won the big 10 twice and were national champs last year. His calling maybe is to be a assistant or just give advice.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
I'll say this, he gave his brother advice when he was about to be fired by UM, his brother came back and beat OSU 3 times, won the big 10 twice and were national champs last year. His calling maybe is to be a assistant or just give advice.
I think you're right. If that's the case, John is a classic do as I say, not as I do type of person. When he's not in the situation, he's got all the answers, but when he's in it, he's clueless. Better off being an advisor...just not for the Ravens...he's gotta go.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Faalele's pass set is so horrible. He's gotta kick back so he can give himself room to maneuver. On the snap, he keeps his feet parallel to the LOS, and defenders just swim or rip right past him. I haven't seen him get bull rushed, but people probably don't try it because of his size, but he's gotta get his feet moving and get in a better position. Feet are glued to the damn turf...wtf.