The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ravens have to figure out a way to get #1 seed....

I dont think anybody wants to play Buffalo in the opening round of the playoffs.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Ngl I’m looking at drake londons and damn marlon… I been hearing about him this year and that sht ain’t been good stuff.

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Ravens have to figure out a way to get #1 seed....

I dont think anybody wants to play Buffalo in the opening round of the playoffs.
Imo realistically y’all the better team and with Allen’s playoff history… I would expect bmore to be ok

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if yall already discussed it, but Humphrey is such a liability in this defense. Dude is beyond cooked.

Not sure what Stafford was saying when the camera panned to him after the Wallace TD, but I'm pretty sure he was saying, "yall got lucky because that defense couldn't stop us."

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Just imagine him going up against tyreek in 3 weeks
It's gonna be a bloodbath. Hill should be doubled on every play regardless of who is in coverage, but knowing them, they'll leave him one on one with Worley, Mullett or Stephens (he's played great, but Cheetah is a different beast). He's gonna break the receiving record against them. If it's close, they are going for it and the Ravens won't be able to stop them, I'm convinced.