The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
good road win

defense stepped up and made plays in the 4th and didn’t fold like we’re used to seeing

Lamar has to start taking the checkdown more if the defense is gonna give it to him all game

he needs to stop holding the ball looking for big plays

and run the fukking ball more

not putting that on Moken either.Lamar has the kets so its on him if we aren’t running it enough
Make the fundamental plays in the clutch. It’s what we’ve been talking about all year and they simply executed their game without trying to get smart. Played good smart situational football and didn’t panic under pressure.

Tucker's the man, but all good things come to an end. He had a historic run. As long as he hits the game winners in the playoffs or superbowl, all will be forgiven.
I’m not worried about Tucker. Tirico said during the broadcast that was his first miss from under 50 yards all season.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good win, didn’t watch much of the 2nd half but it looks like the offense is still doing the jekle and Hyde thing, which I could see coming with Andrews out. Don’t know if the charger’s adjusted, but we could’ve got obj and bate more looks, and the run game just looked mid. Gotta clean up the 3rd down execution.

The defense stayed good and didn’t look like they gave up a dumb big play. This was a classic trap game considering how often we play down to our competition this year.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Tucker's the man, but all good things come to an end. He had a historic run. As long as he hits the game winners in the playoffs or superbowl, all will be forgiven.

Serious question: how does a kicker fall off really? Particularly that relatively young.

Does their leg strength decline or what lol

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Serious question: how does a kicker fall off really? Particularly that relatively young.

That’s what happened to Matt Stover. By the end you didn’t want him kicking from 50 yards or deeper. I’m not worried about Tucker losing it at this point in time though.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
You hear the Chargers knocking, let em in :wow:
close-door-the-office.gif

never even knew he tore his acl

this team always keeping injuries a secret

He was already injured at the draft. Maaaaaaaan.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

their deep accuracy is usually the first thing to decline(Tucker is 1-5 on FGs of 50+ yards this season)

then you start to see a decline in leg strength

I forgot what game it was but earlier in the season when he kicked a 60 yard FG and it was right down the middle but it was about 5 yards short is when I first started to worry

He is usually never short from that distance

after that he has been kicking his long FGs lower trying to drive the ball and they are getting blocked

Im not super worried but he is no longer the guy who was automatic from 60 and under

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

never even knew he tore his acl

this team always keeping injuries a secret

Speaking of which...what's up with Bowser? Haven't heard much of anything 'til a vague update from Harbs the other day. Fortunately, we haven't really missed him, but it'd be nice to know one way or the other if there's at least a chance we'll see him this year.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

The thing about Lamar and why I defend him so hard is that people try to minimize what he's done so far and yet those say people will praise or make excuses for a lot of these other QBs. People said he couldn't play QB in the NFL and ended up being one of the youngest MVPs ever. Like breh what are we talking about here. You got folks asking is he worth the contract or saying that he's a terrible QB :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:. The reality is that a lot of people want to see him fail so that they can come back and say "see told you so":camby::camby::camby::camby:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
The Steelers down by 14 But the game is delayed. I hope they're able to finish it so they can officially collect this L from Arizona

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
I did enjoy the Ls the browns and the Steelers caught.

Flacco had me second guessing if I was wrong about him because he honestly looked good for a good portion of the game then the fourth came and he started taking bad sacks, threw an interception, dumping to the RB on 3rd and 10, and ended the game with a sack/safety.