The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This Detroit game is going to be tough
It is. Its why you cant blow games like the Steelers and Colts game. Im still bitter about both of those games. If a team your better then just has a great day and beats you its one thing. We literally gave both those games away. That kinda stuff comes back to bite you.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
It is. Its why you cant blow games like the Steelers and Colts game. Im still bitter about both of those games. If a team your better then just has a great day and beats you its one thing. We literally gave both those games away. That kinda stuff comes back to bite you.
Facts those 2 games has cost this team home field imo

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
16 years of this. They rarely just flat out get beat, but frequently give away games like that. Bad game planning, play calling, and adjustments.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If I'm not mistaken, ain't Jeffrey Simmons the same clown that spit in Yanda's face in the playoff game in 2019? Now he's diving at Zay Flowers legs, who he outweighs by atleast 100lbs, on a play that had already been whistled dead. That's the first guy I saw Harbaugh dap up after the game from the Titans :francis: . Harbaugh has no clue.

Good for OBJ standing up for Zay and fighting Simmons after the game, according to Humphrey. Would've liked to have heard some lineman or some bigger guys get involved, but clearly, the Ravens got a soft roster outside of OBJ.

Bowser said a whole lot of nothing on his podcast. Must've talked to Harbaugh and the PR team to get that statement out :aicmon:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm not mistaken, ain't Jeffrey Simmons the same clown that spit in Yanda's face in the playoff game in 2019? Now he's diving at Zay Flowers legs, who he outweighs by atleast 100lbs, on a play that had already been whistled dead. That's the first guy I saw Harbaugh dap up after the game from the Titans :francis: . Harbaugh has no clue.

Good for OBJ standing up for Zay and fighting Simmons after the game, according to Humphrey. Would've liked to have heard some lineman or some bigger guys get involved, but clearly, the Ravens got a soft roster outside of OBJ.

Bowser said a whole lot of nothing on his podcast. Must've talked to Harbaugh and the PR team to get that statement out :aicmon:

It's a sign that Ravens ain't got no dawgs and are soft...not one offensive line pulled up on Jeffrey Simmons is a problem

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's a sign that Ravens ain't got no dawgs and are soft...not one offensive line pulled up on Jeffrey Simmons is a problem
Yup. They all got that spectator mentality when some shyt pops off. All be standing around waiting for someone else to jump in or the refs to break it up.

Really disappointed in how soft this team and organization has gotten under Harbaugh. They really don't have a standard. All that bullshyt "play like a raven", whatever that means, is crap. Always hated that slogan.

Anyway, how bout yall play like you got 50lb nuts and will put your own momma in the hospital if she's on the other team :birdman:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Good for OBJ standing up for Zay and fighting Simmons after the game, according to Humphrey. Would've liked to have heard some lineman or some bigger guys get involved, but clearly, the Ravens got a soft roster outside of OBJ. EDIT MADUBUIKE

Shout out to Madubuike!!

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Yup. They all got that spectator mentality when some shyt pops off. All be standing around waiting for someone else to jump in or the refs to break it up.

Really disappointed in how soft this team and organization has gotten under Harbaugh. They really don't have a standard. All that bullshyt "play like a raven", whatever that means, is crap. Always hated that slogan.

Anyway, how bout yall play like you got 50lb nuts and will put your own momma in the hospital if she's on the other team :birdman:
The attitude Billick and Rex had them play with…

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

These nikkas are soft

Did you see the clip of Marlon talking about it

They didn’t even help Odell,these soft ass nikkas called security :scust:

It shows why they fold in pressure situations

These nikkas are p*ssy fr

playing nice with the Steelers twice a year also disgusts me

These nikkas are your rivals,act like it

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
These nikkas are soft

:russ::mjlol::dead:

shyt so embarrassing. I'll be so glad when Harbaugh is gone, but part of me feels like the NFL is headed that way.

It's only a matter of time until someone gets charged with assault for fighting after the game or during the game.

Or one of these soft ass nikkas take a gun on the field like the scene from the Last Boy Scout

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
These nikkas are soft

:russ::mjlol::dead:

shyt so embarrassing. I'll be so glad when Harbaugh is gone, but part of me feels like the NFL is headed that way.

It's only a matter of time until someone gets charged with assault for fighting after the game or during the game.

Or one of these soft ass nikkas take a gun on the field like the scene from the Last Boy Scout

*looks at their record vs Pittsburgh, New England, and Peyton Manning*

There’s no doubt in my mind that if they’d just promoted Rex to head coach in 2008 they’d have won at least 1 more title. Rex takes shots at :beli: in his opening press conference as the jets head coach. Says straight up here’s here to kick ass and take names. Harbaugh after 16 years still gives Aaron Boone-esque word salad to any question he’s asked. Losing 4 games to non playoff teams when if they won just 1 of those games they’d have gotten the 1 seed comes to mind. Blowing a 4th quarter lead in 2010 at home to Pittsburgh because they never adjusted to Troy blitzing on 3rd down and blowing a 20-10 4th quarter lead to the pats because all they did after taking said lead was throw screens and run at Vince Wilfork and costing themselves the 1 seed is still fresh in my head. Win just the Steelers game and they’re the 2 seed. Win just the pats game and they’re the 1 seed. shyt like that on an annual basis. So little mental toughness. The defense folding with the season on the line in back to back years in Pittsburgh and at home vs Cincinnati on a 4th and 10 being yet another example.

Last edited: