The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Yup. They all got that spectator mentality when some shyt pops off. All be standing around waiting for someone else to jump in or the refs to break it up.

Really disappointed in how soft this team and organization has gotten under Harbaugh. They really don't have a standard. All that bullshyt "play like a raven", whatever that means, is crap. Always hated that slogan.

Anyway, how bout yall play like you got 50lb nuts and will put your own momma in the hospital if she's on the other team :birdman:

Harbaugh did his job from the his first press conference he said he was going to change the ravens franchise and he damn sure did, that image of how the ravens was a physical team with dawgs on it stop under his watch

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
What’s yall predictions for this ravens game? I just don’t see this ravens team beating them with running the ball and playing behind the play action the lion’s defense is all wrong for this offense

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What’s yall predictions for this ravens game? I just don’t see this ravens team beating them with running the ball and playing behind the play action the lion’s defense is all wrong for this offense
we should win but I won’t be surprised if they lose

This will be the first real test for the defense

im interested to see how they perform against a good offense

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If the Ravens get physical with them like the Browns did the 9ers, they will bully them and get the dub. If they try to have Lamar drop back and pass 30 times, they're going to lose. If it's close in the second half, the Ravens will lose.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Then that's on them but make it seem it's solely on Lamar as he's physical incapable of passing for 30—hell, 40—plus attempts.

Then that's on them but make it seem it's solely on Lamar as he's physical incapable of passing for 30—hell, 40—plus attempts.
He’s not lying though if the ravens has to make that many passing attempts, they will lose and history has shown this brother, this team doesn’t have the personnel for monken to dial up that many passing attempts