The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just saw a post on IG. They're saying Ojabo's injury is season ending. His knee and ankle are injured. Dude needs to get in the weight room so he's better against the run next season.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Saw another post on IG that says if Moses can't go this weekend, Ben Cleveland will be the starting RT...against TJ :sadcam:

The most unathletic guy on the team and they want to start him against an All Pro pass rusher :scust::hhh:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Ball placement was excellent. Maybe he can be consistent with it this year....if not year 7 like Jordan to win it all?

But I'm not for having Lamar at QB 10years with nothing to show for it in the playoffs. CJ Stroud in Houston was making better throws in his first NFL game against us....so, yeah I'm hard on Lamar and harder on the fans that defend him too much

Flacco was slinging the rock properly by year 4...he was dueling with Brady in the playoffs. And that playoff win in year 2 at Patriots was big as well.

And A few weeks Later CJ Stroud is being praised. I'm just saying CJ's ball placement jumped off the screen day 1....contrasted to a former MVP/high paid vet in Lamar in which excellent ball placement is still shocking and not the expectation.

Thus far if CJ played for say a healthy and competent organization like the Seahawks he could be first rookie QB to win a Superbowl.

Last edited:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Hell yeah they might mess around and
Make Mitch look like Ben next Sunday

Yeah, that's the only way Trubisky could possibly be effective....extend the play and wait for the coverage to break down like young Ben.

Long as it's no coverage break downs Trubisky can't really get the ball down field unless it's wide open/damn near blown coverage. Keeping containment and timely blitz will render him a non threat. As long as the Ravens defense is disciplined.... everything will be okay.