The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
No idea how legit any of this stuff is - I mean it's all speculation to begin with. But even if it's just a little bit of smoke... :wow:

As for a potential offensive coordinator under Harbaugh, coaches and executives in the league believe Harbaugh may reunite with his former offensive coordinator with the 49ers, Greg Roman. He has been the offensive coordinator for the Baltimore Ravens under his brother John Harbaugh, and people believe he will allow him to leave as the Ravens would like to potentially change things up.
Yeah, I think John (Harbaugh) would cooperate and Jim could get Greg Roman,” a former head coach said. “I think they are ready for Roman to leave. And then John will find out that he was pretty good. If you want to just run the ball, like I’m sure John wants to do, you can’t get a better guy.”
Report: Jim Harbaugh wants back in the NFL and “he will flat go to Denver”

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Disclaimer: I come in peace :whoa:

Do y’all think Lamar is playing this weekend or nah? He hasn’t practiced in like a month+ I’m guessing, so guess his status depends on if he gets on the practice field this week?
I don't think he plays another snap until he gets a new contract. Whether it's with the Ravens or someone else.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Based on the fact that he's ended the season with an injury THREE years in a row.
@xXMASHERXx he's got a point, but with a good OL this wouldn't be a problem, I noticed, I'm surprised dude has the accuracy he does have, our OL is absolute dog shyt, I know he is a pocket passer but he has 0.5 before someone breaks through.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Disclaimer: I come in peace :whoa:

Do y’all think Lamar is playing this weekend or nah? He hasn’t practiced in like a month+ I’m guessing, so guess his status depends on if he gets on the practice field this week?
hmm idk, I mean it's a playoff game, playoffs are a different beast, but he is rusty, if he does play I wouldn't expect much until the second half (doesn't help we have been ass in the second half as well) at the same time I could see him sitting out with the issues we have (receivers not catching the ball, shyt OL, OC who is an absolute idiot, WR not wanting to come here bc our scheme is terrible, a coach who is too "nice" and a GM who seems to gloss over issues and just keep doing what has worked in the past (focus on defense, which ain't as dominant as it once was, new DC is improving though) as well as the lingering pay shyt.