The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I think you're right, we would hear some news by now and he would have started practicing

There's video of Lamar hanging with Harbaugh during the last game (in good spirits). Zrebiec also tweeted that Lamar still had a limp during the last game as well.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
houston or the falcons needs to drop a bag on breh.. tired of seeing his career go to waste

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
How would he not be wasting his career in Houson or Atlanta? They are in worse situations :gucci:
Atlanta would be a great fit. Drake London and Kyle Pitts will be stars. Plus being in a dome would have its benefits. Atlanta is also a bigger market for endorsements and $$

Houston has high draft picks to equip him right. Plus their WR core isn’t bad. When Metchies comes back next year they will be decent. Plus they have a great LT in Tunsil.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Dude missed a quarter of the season and is still making bonehead throws downfield. :patrice:

I'm low-key glad the BRavens didn't give him all that guaranteed money last offseason. :ehh:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Dude missed a quarter of the season and is still making bonehead throws downfield. :patrice:

I'm low-key glad the BRavens didn't give him all that guaranteed money last offseason. :ehh:

Most importantly he plays in the shadow of Joe Flacco. Flacco 3AFC championship games in 5 years while out-dueling Brady in Foxboro twice.

jwall123

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Baudimore
Atlanta would be a great fit. Drake London and Kyle Pitts will be stars. Plus being in a dome would have its benefits. Atlanta is also a bigger market for endorsements and $$

Houston has high draft picks to equip him right. Plus their WR core isn’t bad. When Metchies comes back next year they will be decent. Plus they have a great LT in Tunsil.
Never understood why Lamar is not in any commercials in bmore. Tucker has the Royal Farms on lock. Even Joe had the MT Bank stuff. Youdont even see Lamar on a hype billboard. It is like he doesn't play one of the most important positions in the game on a team that contends more often than not .

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Never understood why Lamar is not in any commercials in bmore. Tucker has the Royal Farms on lock. Even Joe had the MT Bank stuff. Youdont even see Lamar on a hype billboard. It is like he doesn't play one of the most important positions in the game on a team that contends more often than not .
Somebody dropping the ball. He should be the face of under armour as well

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I live in Maryland. I'm a Ravens fan. A lot of these "fans" don't like Lamar because...you know why.
:mjpls:

When Flacco was up in here, I couldn't avoid hearing or seeing his dry ass M&T Bank commercials. Even when he turned into the President of the Checkdown Republic, he was still getting adverts left and right. Flacco was a tall white male non threatening statue that these fukking county white folks here loved. Lamar is straight up too real for this demographic.

The Ravens organization and this fukking fanbase don't deserve Lamar, and dude needs to go somewhere where they'll actually appreciate him.