The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
At this point, that's the only way I see him leaving Baltimore. Biscotti has stood by him this long and allowed so much, he'd look like a goof to straight up fire Harbaugh. If not retirement, they force him out, which will be reported to the media as a "mutual decision to part ways."

but it’s only going to get worse because harbaugh retiring here only means that Mike McDonald will be the coach in waiting here you see he’s being groomed for the job

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That's proving my point though. Payton had his best success with a QB like Drew Brees instead of one like Taysom Hill. That Taysom Hill experience was a failure because he was inconsistent as a QB. A great weapon to have in someone's offense, but still an inconsistent passer.

Those Sean Payton/Charger rumors didn't just come out of the blue. Having a QB that can actually put the ball in the WRs hands is just as important as having one that can catch it. Getting Jackson better WRs isn't going to change his fundamental flaws.
the Tayson Hill experience only failed because he wasn’t good enough to play every down but he still designed alot of big plays for him

It was obvious Payton wanted to evolve his offense with a dual threat QB…he can do that with Lamar

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
the Tayson Hill experience only failed because he wasn’t good enough to play every down but he still designed alot of big plays for him

It was obvious Payton wanted to evolve his offense with a dual threat QB…he can do that with Lamar
It's still not going to change the fundamental flaw with Jackson in that his mechanics are inconsistent. Getting him all the weapons won't change that. If you don't believe that, then look over there in San Fransisco with Jimmy G.

He wants that Chargers job with Herbert or else the rumors wouldn't be out there.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Shid you look at it for what it worth that boy is learning on the job, you don’t make a hire like that unless you have a plan for him
Harbaugh only hired him so he could keep the same system

If Harbs gets fired hes gone too

dude has been a coordinator for 7 games,he isn’t qualified to be a HC

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's still not going to change the fundamental flaw with Jackson in that his mechanics are inconsistent. Getting him all the weapons won't change that. If you don't believe that, then look over there in San Fransisco with Jimmy G.

He wants that Chargers job with Herbert or else the rumors wouldn't be out there.
Lamars problem isn’t mechanics,it’s mental

comparing him to Jimmy G is hilarious

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Mechanics are part of his problem and it'd be disingenuous to sit here and say otherwise. At some point, people are going to have to stop making excuses for him and call it what it is.
explain how his mechanics are bad

you lost me with that one

I could see if you said decision making or not processing quick enough but mechanics?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
explain how his mechanics are bad

you lost me with that one

I could see if you said decision making or not processing quick enough but mechanics?
He was literally working with a QB this off-season in helping to improve his mechanics. That’s aspect of being a good passer along with those other traits that you mentioned. He’s inconsistent at all of those aspects and let’s not act like it hasn’t been a topic of discussion.

You’re nitpicking to try and prove your narrative when it’s all part of the same concept.