The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
A win is a win I guess. Very unimpressive I must say
This is what I'll take from today. Stack 'em any way you can.

Looking to Thursday, TB - the team and the QB, for that matter - suddenly don't look so scary now. And if we handle them and NO, we'll go into the bye with the sked lightening up considerably. Cautiously optimistic.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Shid he’s going to retire bro
At this point, that's the only way I see him leaving Baltimore. Biscotti has stood by him this long and allowed so much, he'd look like a goof to straight up fire Harbaugh. If not retirement, they force him out, which will be reported to the media as a "mutual decision to part ways."

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
At this point, that's the only way I see him leaving Baltimore. Biscotti has stood by him this long and allowed so much, he'd look like a goof to straight up fire Harbaugh. If not retirement, they force him out, which will be reported to the media as a "mutual decision to part ways."
I don’t care how they frame it,just get him outta here

They need to be going after Sean Peyton before the Broncos or Chargers fire their coach and get him

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
so Taysom Hill fits his offense but not Lamar :comeon:

I can’t see him picking the Chargers over us unless they give him the GM job too
That's proving my point though. Payton had his best success with a QB like Drew Brees instead of one like Taysom Hill. That Taysom Hill experience was a failure because he was inconsistent as a QB. A great weapon to have in someone's offense, but still an inconsistent passer.

Those Sean Payton/Charger rumors didn't just come out of the blue. Having a QB that can actually put the ball in the WRs hands is just as important as having one that can catch it. Getting Jackson better WRs isn't going to change his fundamental flaws.

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Robbie got traded to the Cardinals yesterday
Why doesn't our FO support Lamar like the Cards do Murray?

Also, seems the playbook was scaled back as punishment for Lamar losing the game.

Also, why did the Ravens invest so much time into Gus Edwards? :mjlol: