The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this defense is terrible where's that pass rusher at you seen how the giants, dolphins and bills, went down the field with ease, who can they stop how many leads how they blown this year
Stop it

Defense played fine in the Bills and Giants game

maybe if the QB stopped turning the ball over in the 4th quarter we wouldn’t be talking about blown leads

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
he gotta make the throws point blank but lets not act like he's playing with proven talent at wr
Hes not playing with bums

Bateman can play,Duv can play,Likely can play,Tylan Wallace can play

Its on him to actually use his weapons and get them the ball

fukk is the point of getting a top tier receiver if you’re just gonna miss him every time hes open or throw an inaccurate pass

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Lamar is supposed to do all the heavy lifting

Thats what comes with being the franchise QB and best player on the team

Theres nothing wrong with the system

Its Lamar that’s holding them back not the system

He needs to start using all of his weapons and learn how to throw a fukking accurate pass so the receiver dont have to make diving plays just to catch a fukking 5 yard pass
No he’s supposed to do most of of it, not all of it, every star QB has bonafide superstars at the receiever position except Lamar, hence why I said the system is Lamar-centric and not Lamar friendly, he your running back AND quarterback and he has no weapons to work with, how delusional do you have to be to think this is a winning model in the NFL? It didnt work the first fifty times teams tried this with an athletic black quarterback and it wont work now

When Lamar heads to the Lions or a team with an actual compotent playcaller and weapons galore don’t say anyone didn’t tell you so

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@STAN JONES been waiting to unload on Lamar it seems :mjpls:

But yeah he needs to stop missing easy passes and not make bone head plays. The contract pressure may be getting to him. Hope the Ravens try to grab Robbie Anderson.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No he’s supposed to do most of of it, not all of it, every star QB has bonafide superstars at the receiever position except Lamar, hence why I said the system is Lamar-centric and not Lamar friendly, he your running back AND quarterback and he has no weapons to work with, how delusional do you have to be to think this is a winning model in the NFL? It didnt work the first fifty times teams tried this with an athletic black quarterback and it wont work now

When Lamar heads to the Lions or a team with an actual compotent playcaller and weapons galore don’t say anyone didn’t tell you so
who says a couple of our weapons can’t turn into superstars?

Its not the system or lack of talent holding them back

Its the QB who can’t even consistently throw a 5 yard accurate pass

how are these guys supposed to make plays after the catch when they consistently have to dive to the ground just to catch a checkdown pass

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously the three losses have been terrible but there is cause for optimism. Defense is trending up, the offensive line is solidifying and we're getting guys like Gus, Bowser and Ojabo hopefully within the next few weeks.

We're still favourites for the division imo

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Obviously the three losses have been terrible but there is cause for optimism. Defense is trending up, the offensive line is solidifying and we're getting guys like Gus, Bowser and Ojabo hopefully within the next few weeks.

We're still favourites for the division imo
I still believe we can win the superbowl this season

Lamar just has to play like star that he is and stop folding in the 4th quarter

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Hes not playing with bums

Bateman can play,Duv can play,Likely can play,Tylan Wallace can play

Its on him to actually use his weapons and get them the ball

fukk is the point of getting a top tier receiver if you’re just gonna miss him every time hes open or throw an inaccurate pass

They still not Quality wr, when I have the likes of Kyler Murray and Jalen hurts playing with play maker’s at wr, a qb is only good as the wr he’s throwing too

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Stop it

Defense played fine in the Bills and Giants game

maybe if the QB stopped turning the ball over in the 4th quarter we wouldn’t be talking about blown leads

I haven’t seen too many good rank 25th defenses

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
That logic makes no sense whatsoever because it would be pissing off proven talent if/when he overthrows them.

Yall picking and choosing how many drops have these so called good wr have? Lamar can’t burden all the blame I rather for Yall to say you don’t like the boy than to do this