The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Except 2014-15 when the defense blew two 14 point leads in playoffs to patriots. Flacco was lighting up the pats again....

But I guess the defense gets a semi pass due to deflated footballs and refs not letting Ravens defense have time to match substitutions
Yeah, I remember that game. Ravens had them down on crucial 3rd and long situations and they pulled those plays out of their ass and the refs wouldn't identify which pats players were eligible. Harbaugh called a timeout, and the pats stopped the nonsense for the rest of the game. Threw the ravens team and coaching staff off the rest of the game.

That was bullshyt.

Also, I believe the ravens had steve Smith that year too. He was older, but still 2x better than any wr on ravens now.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Terrible play by LJ. I hate to say that one play was the reason we lost but that one play was exactly that. Can't say I'm surprised we lost, like I said earlier we aren't as good as people think we are:yeshrug:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Terrible play by LJ. I hate to say that one play was the reason we lost but that one play was exactly that. Can't say I'm surprised we lost, like I said earlier we aren't as good as people think we are:yeshrug:
What’s disappointing is that this team SHOULD be as good as I thought

they really should be 6-0 right now but they aren’t cause they’re chokers

We can keep putting it on coaching,GM,injuries,lack of talent,etc but when it come down to it the truth is these choking ass players consistently fold when the game is on the line

If they don’t turn it around this year it might be time to blow it up

just get rid of everybody(Lamar included) and start fresh

Last edited:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Couldn't have been more wrong with my prediction. :snoop:

they really should be 6-0 right now

This part right here. It really seems like they're thisclose to being a very good, maybe even elite team. But something just...feels fundamentally off overall and I can't put my finger on it.

Red Money

All Star
Daps

they really should be 6-0 right now but they aren’t cause they’re chokers

We can keep putting it on coaching,GM,injuries,lack of talent,etc but when it come down to it the truth is these choking ass players consistently fold when the game is on the line

If they don’t turn it around this year it might be time to blow it up

just get rid of everybody(Lamar included) and start fresh

Defense doesn't have HOFers any more. Those playmakers and game changers are long gone. Yeah, defense lacks talent in the Ravens historical sense.

Justin Tucker is probably the only first ballot HOFer on the roster and he's in the special room with the game changers. If Lamar retires today he ain't a HOFer....he'd be in line with Joe Theisman and Shaun Alexander.

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Good thing is y'all got the Browns this week. We're dead. Y'all gonna run all over us and our DB's gonna make y'all receivers look like HOFers. Congrats

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Huh? He was in AFC championship game 3/5 years. Flacco wasn't a one time run 2012-13...he has a body of work.
Defense did all the heavy lifiting except in 2012, Lamar does all the heavy lifiting for Baltimore now and thats the major difference, team went 1-5 without Lamar Jackson last season and are 28-36 without Lamar Jackson in the last 7 years, your system is outdated and not Lamar-friendly, its Lamar-centric and teams know if they shut down Lamar and contain Mark Andrews the Ravens are finished

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Except 2014-15 when the defense blew two 14 point leads in playoffs to patriots. Flacco was lighting up the pats again....

But I guess the defense gets a semi pass due to deflated footballs and refs not letting Ravens defense have time to match substitutions.

I'll give you that one game but let's not act like the boy was some superstar qb he benefitted from playing with a stellar defense his first 5 years

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Defense did all the heavy lifiting except in 2012, Lamar does all the heavy lifiting for Baltimore now and thats the major difference, team went 1-5 without Lamar Jackson last season and are 28-36 without Lamar Jackson in the last 7 years, your system is outdated and not Lamar-friendly, its Lamar-centric and teams know if they shut down Lamar and contain Mark Andrews the Ravens are finished
Lamar is supposed to do all the heavy lifting

Thats what comes with being the franchise QB and best player on the team

Theres nothing wrong with the system

Its Lamar that’s holding them back not the system

He needs to start using all of his weapons and learn how to throw a fukking accurate pass so the receiver dont have to make diving plays just to catch a fukking 5 yard pass

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Yall gotta stop with this bullshyt

nothing wrong with the talent on the team

If the franchise QB played better we’d be 6-0 right now

Lol. Who said Lamar is the franchise QB? I think he a dude who sells Jerseys and get a national audience with highlights....it's a business first :yes:. Black QB playing amazing in Baltimore that can get folks down the parkway in redskins country to rock his jersey and come up for games.

However, Something is off with the Ravens. It feels different than 1999-2015.

Replace Steve McNair in 2006-07 with Lamar any year after 2018....They win it all!! Those were the days!