Panthers ... W
@ Jags ... W
Broncos ... L
@ Steelers ... W
@ Browns ... W*
Falcons ... W
Steelers ... W
@ Bengals ... L

I got us winning 12 games minimum, assuming LJax stays healthy the whole season (:lawd: ).

Damn shame they didn't work out a deal. If he balls out this year it's only gonna be more expensive to re-sign him in the future. :martin:

Jets ... W
Dolphins ... W L
@ Pats ... W
Bills ... L
Bengals ... W
@ Giants ... W L
Browns ... W
@ Bucs ... L
@ Saints ... W L
BYE
Panthers ... W
@ Jags ... W
Broncos ... L W
@ Steelers ... W
@ Browns ... W*
Falcons ... W
Steelers ... W
@ Bengals ... L

Lamar not looking like he needs to get paid shyt. :camby: :pacspit:

Still got a shot at the postseason but it doesn't matter, they won't do anything if they make it except blow a lead and give me an aneurysm.

@STAN JONES please @ me when the 2023 thread is up.
Steve Francis wave | Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Not if he keeps playing like this

Thats 3 straight weeks this nikka been trash

Yall gotta stop giving this nikka a pass and putting the blame on everybody else except him

that nikka play like Carson Wentz when the game on the line

how we keep losing these games up double digits in the 4th with a QB that’s supposed be elite

I’m not shooting him bail for this the boy made one of the dumbest plays I ever seen he gotta own this

MyApps

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Yall gotta stop giving this nikka a pass and putting the blame on everybody else except him

how we keep losing these games up double digits in the 4th with a QB that’s supposed be elite
By going for it on 4th down when it's not needed.

By passing the ball in the red zone when they know damn well they should be running it

By give younger players "in game experience" in 4th quarters.

By not acquiring decent Wrs for the superstar QB.

Etc. Etc.

Red Money

All Star
Daps

Lamar Betting on himself like Playoff Joe flacco, haha....except Flacco was balling and Lee Evans and Billy Cunduff failed him in AFC championship game. Flacco 2008-09 throwing that pick over the middle near the end of the AFC champ game to Polamalu was on him through. And then 2009-10 Flacco went up to foxborough and outplayed Brady. Point being Flacco was in two AFC championship game before his year 5 run to win it all.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
By going for it on 4th down when it's not needed.

By passing the ball in the red zone when they know damn well they should be running it

By give younger players "in game experience" in 4th quarters.

By not acquiring decent Wrs for the superstar QB.

Etc. Etc.

Flacco played with a similar caliber receiving core. He made it work.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Ravens coaching staff is a joke, by far one the most undisciplined teams in the nfl and their medical staff needs to be investigated because there is no way you should constantly have multiple players on ir each week for the last 3 seasons

No one is held accountable and they go into every game lackidaisically with no planning and i shows in their play each week, how is Lamar gonna stop going for boneheaded deep balls if Harbaugh doesn’t care to call him out? Or their receivers not named Andrews who refuse to fight for the ball on contested catches? Sean Payton or Bill Belichick would not be letting stuff like this fly, no real dawgs in the staff or in the locker room with this team and thats why they always fall apart in the post season

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Flacco also played with a damn defense that held shyt down when needed

Except 2014-15 when the defense blew two 14 point leads in playoffs to patriots. Flacco was lighting up the pats again....

But I guess the defense gets a semi pass due to deflated footballs and refs not letting Ravens defense have time to match substitutions.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Ravens invent new ways to lose, and Lamar went full retard today.

He has all the tools and regular season accomplishments, but in the grand scheme of what you strive for with your franchise (playoff wins) he hasn't proven to be on Flacco's level :yeshrug:

I think he can do it, but coaches and FO ain't doing him any favors, today's choking aside which was all him

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Flacco had a defense that enjoyed violence

Flacco had to overcome Cam Cameron play calling tho.

Y'all think Greg Roman has issues with the Ravens!?!? Cam was predictable and a bad play caller...he call the same 5 plays and switch it up once in a while, lol. Plus Cam would forget to use Ray Rice for whole quarters in the run game, lol.

Jim Caldwell used Cam Cameron's offense and just called it better during the Superbowl run, lol.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Ravens invent new ways to lose, and Lamar went full retard today.

He has all the tools and regular season accomplishments, but in the grand scheme of what you strive for with your franchise (playoff wins) he hasn't proven to be on Flacco's level :yeshrug:

I think he can do it, but coaches and FO ain't doing him any favors, today's choking aside which was all him

Lamar struggles against disciplined defenses where he has to grind it out 60mins. He has improved as a passer over time...but consistency from game to game is not there. Lamar can front run on undisciplined defenses.... otherwise you can usually wait for him to mess up like Brett Favre with interceptions, poor throws, and/or fumbles.