The 2024 Aflac Kickoff Game: Your #1 UGA Bulldogs vs #14 Clemson Tigers

Who wins?

• Total voters

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Unproven 5 stars at every position >>>> Proven 2 and 3 stars . You really sit here and expect us to believe the talent gap isn't huge between UGA aDd almost every team in America outside of probably Bama and OSU? :what:

I didn’t say we didn’t have talent but acting like this is the “Avengers” isn’t accurate. It’s another talented but unproven offensive roster. You made the statement to make it seem like Carson is being lifted up by these players when it’s the opposite

Again Carson is the best QB in the nation

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I didn’t say we didn’t have talent but acting like this is the “Avengers” isn’t accurate. It’s another talented but unproven offensive roster. You made the statement to make it seem like Carson is being lifted up by these players when it’s the opposite

Again Carson is the best QB in the nation
Bullshyt, he is AJ McArron on Bama.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He’s literally the odds on favorite to be the 1st QB taken in the draft but to you he’s AJ McCarron. Ok breh, I can tell which of yall watch football and who don’t
Yeah we all know NFL scouts never get it wrong.

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Yeah we all know NFL scouts never get it wrong.

Did you read the articles I posted? Those aren’t even scouts, it was writers, analysts and experts. You know people who actually watch the games

It’s cool to say “yo I never watched Beck play until today”

The AJ McCarron comp is just flagrantly wrong and proved my point