Who wins?

• Total voters

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
I'm not a fan of Dabo as a person but let's stop the exaggerating. Clemson will be fine once they get the right qb.

What? Lol

In CFB years, it's already been too many consecutive years of his nonsense with the transfer portal, "God's Name Image & Like " bullshyt :mjlol:

He keeps going like this and this the type of shyt that breaks a program for years, even a decade or more.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
Glancing at the rest of Clemson's schedule they still have a chance to make the playoffs if they take care of business. This was the toughest game on their schedule

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Welp, Looks like they're just as elite as ever and Saban ain't around to save us now :mjcry:

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Hell nah, best supporting cast in the country shyt. He got the fukking avengers as his supporting cast out there.

Breh get the fukk outta here, that’s not even remotely close to true. Outside of Etienne at RB who didn’t even play today and is a transfer, it’s a lot of underclassmen and transfers. Yes they’re talented but mostly all unproven

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
What? Lol

In CFB years, it's already been too many consecutive years of his nonsense with the transfer portal, "God's Name Image & Like " bullshyt :mjlol:

He keeps going like this and this the type of shyt that breaks a program for years, even a decade or more.

In 2022 Clemson won the ACC and went to the orange bowl. Don't get me wrong dabo needs to adapt and do better but folks are acting like Clemson has had some astronomical Nebraska like drop off. Clemson right now is basically back to where they were during the Tajh Boyd era.

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
Yet beck is this great amazing guy and missed the playoffs smh
Breh saban styled on that whole squad like he usually does. we deserved to lose. I don’t know why they played so bad on both sides of the ball but there’s a night and day difference between Bobo and the old OC monken. we were trying to comeback the whole game from what I remember. Stetson had much more of an open playbook then beck did/does, so I don’t think he even gets to prove how good he is.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Breh get the fukk outta here, that’s not even remotely close to true. Outside of Etienne at RB who didn’t even play today and is a transfer, it’s a lot of underclassmen and transfers. Yes they’re talented but mostly all unproven
Kirby just called Malachi Starks Champ!

@DropTopDoc @Lucky_Lefty @malbaker86
High Praise.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Unproven 5 stars at every position >>>> Proven 2 and 3 stars . You really sit here and expect us to believe the talent gap isn't huge between UGA aDd almost every team in America outside of probably Bama and OSU? :what: