9.) @shopthatwrecks
10.) @BrothaZay

Thread will update with title and official ballot at Midnight

POTY and WOAT noms at the same time.
DefinitiveAdeptAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You chasing folks around town like Arnold and Sinbad in Jingle All The Way? :lolbron:
Maaaaannnn in just one day I saw a dude tuck
a flat screen TV under one arm and run outta Walmart, a Karen in the wild get her shyt pushed in by some hood black chicks she thought she was gon fukk up, ghosts tripping in our old home, dissertation shyt going wrong, schools opening and closing again, became a 24/7 caretaker, finished a manuscript for publication, I’m done.

This weekend Imma smoke a blunt and lose myself in Hyrule and watch Link run around and lose his damn mind over some hoe named Zelda pulling his strings to fight this nikka she was dealing with named Ganon.:yeshrug:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Maaaaannnn in just one day I saw a dude tuck
a flat screen TV under one arm and run outta Walmart, a Karen in the wild get her shyt pushed in by some hood black chicks she thought she was gon fukk up, ghosts tripping in our old home, dissertation shyt going wrong, schools opening and closing again, became a 24/7 caretaker, finished a manuscript for publication, I’m done.

This weekend Imma smoke a blunt and lose myself in Hyrule and watch Link run around and lose his damn mind over some hoe named Zelda pulling his strings to fight this nikka she was dealing with named Ganon.:yeshrug:

Lmaoffff.. whutttttt?? :laff::laff:I had to read that twice. That’s some end of year 2020 randomness wreaking out it’s havoc and retribution. All you can do is kick back at this and unwind. sheeesssh.

I have about 4 horror movies on deck from my watchlist backlog, ordered Uber eats - logging off work in about 20 mins, because after this weekend; The next 4 weeks will be hell between packing, moving, holiday stuff, and there’s a shyt storm of a compliance deadline coming next week, that I have to do due diligence on so I’m getting my down time in while I can
:mjcry::sadbron:..:ld: