The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
So be canceled the joc trade cuz he didn’t like waiting :scust:

would of been a nice bat to add after Mike and now they got nothing to show for it

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Baseball is too long 3 quarters of the league bid basically done by half the season

Adding more trend to get in the offs changes it
I'm fine with the length of the season. Don't have an issue like a lot of people do. I don't wanna see half the league make the playoffs. There's so much other shyt baseball needs to fix and they're changing something that doesn't need to be changed. All this shyt is going to due is reward mediocrity and it'll kill the trade deadline.
:camby:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Baseball is too long 3 quarters of the league bid basically done by half the season

Adding more trend to get in the offs changes it
And it's the worst sport to watch when your team is out of it. I can watch a random game in the other sports. It's tough to sit through a random baseball game, especially when most have no shot at the postseason.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
I'm fine with the length of the season. Don't have an issue like a lot of people do. I don't wanna see half the league make the playoffs. There's so much other shyt baseball needs to fix and they're changing something that doesn't need to be changed. All this shyt is going to due is reward mediocrity and it'll kill the trade deadline.
:camby:

This will also make teams spend less money.

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Pacific
:camby: Joc Pederson

dodgers should get relief pitching for him since Roberts love going to the bullpen by the 5th/6th innings

Spence

Superstar
Daps
My two favorites are the 6 innings of no-hit relief against the Indians in '99 followed by his game 3 masterpiece against the Yanks.

NY lost one game that postseason and it was to the GOAT. :wow:

“MORE CONTROL THAN A 16HR BRA!”
“MORE PITCHES THAN A USED CAR SALESMAN!” his mlb2k commercial was FLAMES! :wow:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
And it's the worst sport to watch when your team is out of it. I can watch a random game in the other sports. It's tough to sit through a random baseball game, especially when most have no shot at the postseason.
ehh, I'm not so sure about that even though I understand where you're coming from. It's easier to break stuff down in baseball to where your team can appreciate small victories better than in other sports. with the games coming in 3-4 game sets, it's easier to shut everything else out and focus squarely on a series. When Mize comes up, nothing else about the season will matter because the season will be all about the games he plays. Players get called up, someone goes off on a hitting streak or something. Any little glimmer of hope is something to look forward to, something that doesn't come across often in football or baseball.

It's like what old heads say about a baseball team. It's with you everyday. At the very least, with baseball, the wild cards keep teams believing, even if they have no business believing (like last year's Giants)