The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Reds got a nice rotation all they need is one more bat and they’ll be competing for the central Crown or a wc spot . Offense was their issue last year

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Red sox want madrigal and vaughn for david price and benitendi and there's also a gap about how much dough boston would eat. They've been talking but these are hold ups

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Red sox want madrigal and vaughn for david price and benitendi and there's also a gap about how much dough boston would eat. They've been talking but these are hold ups
They're trying to get two of Chicago's top five prospects for Price and Benintendi? Are they out of their fukking minds? :mjtf:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
When super agent Scott Boras is done with this winter, he will have negotiated around $1 billion worth of player contracts and will personally rake in about $50 million.

Boras, who sat on the dais at Yankee Stadium for the introduction of Gerrit Cole Wednesday, takes in five percent of each contract he negotiates, according to sources.

This winter, he has done four major deals so far that ring up to a total of $878 million, which is $43.9 million in Boras’ pockets.

:damn:
:whew:

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When super agent Scott Boras is done with this winter, he will have negotiated around $1 billion worth of player contracts and will personally rake in about $50 million.

Boras, who sat on the dais at Yankee Stadium for the introduction of Gerrit Cole Wednesday, takes in five percent of each contract he negotiates, according to sources.

This winter, he has done four major deals so far that ring up to a total of $878 million, which is $43.9 million in Boras’ pockets.

:damn:
:whew:
When boras does it its :ehh:, but when watch when Rich Paul does it and your reaction goin be:pacspit::scusthov:.

Rich Paul bout to change the landscape and make all y’all uncomfortable

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
When boras does it its :ehh:, but when watch when Rich Paul does it and your reaction goin be:pacspit::scusthov:.

Rich Paul bout to change the landscape and make all y’all uncomfortable

Projecting much?
Why you bringing Rich up? nikka aint got shyt to do with this. And it's impossible for any nba agent to make anybody uncomfortable with their slotted salaries :heh:
Take your fake outrage somewhere else bruh cause I dont guve a fukk :camby: