The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anybody watch the Dave Parker special? It premiered in the 12, but It's coming on again at 8 tonight

• Dap
Reactions: Rev

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Braves still ain't trading for Kris Bryant. :camby:

Braves haven’t won a postseason series since ‘01 and every team in the division has at least made it to the World Series since then

Lose Donaldsons bat and they aren’t a playoff team , you can be defiant all you want

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Braves haven’t won a postseason series since ‘01 and every team in the division has at least made it to the World Series since then

Lose Donaldsons bat and they aren’t a playoff team , you can be defiant all you want
You're telling me shyt I already know and despite all that, they're still not trading for Kris Bryant.

Why wouldn't they be a playoff team without his bat? They won the division the year before without his bat.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
You're telling me shyt I already know and despite all that, they're still not trading for Kris Bryant.

Why wouldn't they be a playoff team without his bat? They won the division the year before without his bat.

Phillies added , Donaldson at 3b for nationals isn’t a huge downgrade they’ll be good, Mets still have the best pitcher in the nl and who knows how they’ll look they got hot and made a wc push before fading

this isn’t 2 years ago. Braves will need a 3b/middle of the order bat if Donaldson bounces and the cubs need some cost controlled talent(primarily pitching)since theo sucks at drafting them and a position player. These teams match up whether you want to admit it or not

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Phillies added , Donaldson at 3b for nationals isn’t a huge downgrade they’ll be good, Mets still have the best pitcher in the nl and who knows how they’ll look they got hot and made a wc push before fading

this isn’t 2 years ago. Braves will need a 3b/middle of the order bat if Donaldson bounces and the cubs need some cost controlled talent(primarily pitching)since theo sucks at drafting them and a position player. These teams match up whether you want to admit it or not
They match up because you want the Braves to bail y'all out from Theo's bad moves. Does not mean AA is giving all the shyt you want for a two year rental. For all that they can trade for Jose Ramirez who has a much longer deal.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I gotta say, it would make sense for the Angels to deal for David Price, especially if Benintendi is attached to him. Sox can't be asking for much. :jbhmm:

I'm disgusted the Tigers aren't trying to trade for some of these bad contracts out here to take on additional prospects. Wil Myers, Price, Reddikk, Kimbrel, Mikolas, Andrus, etc.

I'd bail out the Yankees from Stanton's monstrosity if they added some combo of Andujar/Frazier/Garcia/Abreu. :yeshrug:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
I gotta say, it would make sense for the Angels to deal for David Price, especially if Benintendi is attached to him. Sox can't be asking for much. :jbhmm:

I'm disgusted the Tigers aren't trying to trade for some of these bad contracts out here to take on additional prospects. Wil Myers, Price, Reddikk, Kimbrel, Mikolas, Andrus, etc.

I'd bail out the Yankees from Stanton's monstrosity if they added some combo of Andujar/Frazier/Garcia/Abreu. :yeshrug:

Stanton has a NTC