The 2018 Oscars: Get Out!

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Happy for Peele.

Happy for Key and Peele tbh. Let's be honest guys, us black ppl was clowning the shyt out of them and their show. Mainly cuz their show followed Chappelle Show so we had the sheep mentality to trash it since it def wasn't Chappelle Show. But those two cats are obv super talented and I'm glad they finding major success.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Happy for Peele.

Happy for Key and Peele tbh. Let's be honest guys, us black ppl was clowning the shyt out of them and their show. Mainly cuz their show followed Chappelle Show so we had the sheep mentality to trash it since it def wasn't Chappelle Show. But those two cats are obv super talented and I'm glad they finding major success.

I thought their show was corny at the time, and I still do. Doesn't change the fact that Get Out was amazing and he deserves all the recognition he's getting for it and then some :yeshrug:

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
im glad he stuck with it.
i could just imagine how discouraged he musta been writing that shyt.
like, "man aint nobody gonna pick this up."
:beli:

that was some hardcore originality. and so thought provoking.
Especially with his ability to make it accessible to a widespread audience. He made the type of movie that makes white liberals realize that they're apart of the problem as well.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
im glad he stuck with it.
i could just imagine how discouraged he musta been writing that shyt.
like, "man aint nobody gonna pick this up."
:beli:

that was some hardcore originality. and so thought provoking.

Jason Blum, for the most part, has a good eye for talent and knowing what's going to work. shyt seems right up his alley

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
Happy for Peele.

I loved K & P. Even if some of their skits didn't work their production value was top notch.