The 2017 HBCU FOOTBALL THREAD

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Fire Reggie Barlow brehs

Barlow had to go. He wasn't beating AAMU and Tuskegee enough on a constant basis or winning the east, & we have I think the biggest budget in the SWAC or one of the biggest. We thought since Jenkins worked some magic at little ass Bethune Cookman, then he would win at Bama State with more resources, but
xd8000.gif

Lewis Jackson better get his shyt together on the basketball side as well. I know he played at ASU and his wife is the women's coach but it's been 7 years since we did anything in hoops. We ran the SWAC for a good 4-5 year period where we won the regular season & tournament championships. I think him & his wife gonna end up with lifetime contracts :francis:.

I know high school bball talent isn't that good in Bama cause football is a religion there but he should be able to get some mid tier guys from Atlanta every year. Use to love going to the Acadome to watch my squad.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
good Braves win, on to Homecoming against PV.
Turner and Footman with big games again.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It's over...

I called that shyt yesterday.
No reason to have the best athletics department in HBCUs, the best stadium in not only HBCU conferences but all of FCS conferences & the talent that's around Montgomery for a head coach to not compete and let them country ass nikkas from Alcorn win the east every year.