The 2017 HBCU FOOTBALL THREAD

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
@EffedUp

They cover HBCUs on all levels, stay tuned during the year.

I see Tn State beat GA State, good W for them to start the year.

I was making my football schedule for the season earlier today. I plan on hitting a game every weekend when I don't have to work at a game. From HBCUs, so far I got the State Fair Classic, one more PVAMU game and probably a Mississippi Valley game. I might as well take in some SWAC football since I'm in Texas

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Howard with the win over UNLV. Biggest upset in college football history (they were 45 pt underdogs)

Freshman QB Caylin Newton (Cam's little brother) rushed 190 yds with 2 TDs and passed for 1 more. Mike London might be cookin up there in DC...

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Howard with the win over UNLV. Biggest upset in college football history (they were 45 pt underdogs)

Freshman QB Caylin Newton (Cam's little brother) rushed 190 yds with 2 TDs and passed for 1 more. Mike London might be cookin up there in DC...
Howard pulling off the big upset and having a recognizable name at QB is going to be great for HBCU football. This from an interview I read a few months ago

Caylin said. “Coming to Howard, it’s not a football school right now. It will be, but it’s not right now. … I had to say, ‘You know what? This is my Auburn. This is my Alabama. It will get there.’”
Cam Newton’s brother, Caylin, seeks to make a name for himself at Howard

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't expect a good record from our schools this weekend. Bama State plays at Troy, A&M plays at Vandy, UAPB plays Akron, Savannah State bout to get clobbered by App State smh.

Southern might keep it close with Southern Miss & Gram may fukk around and beat Northwestern State.

Ready for conference play tho. Schools should be releasing basketball schedules soon as well

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:beli:
Tuskegee (a division 2 school) stay beating Alabama State (a division 1 team). But Albany and Fort Valley always beat them or give them trouble. That shyt wild. No way in the hell Bama State should be losing to Skeegee year in and year out. Brian Jenkins gotta go