The 2017 HBCU FOOTBALL THREAD

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Is anyone in the MEAC catching y’all?
Cause it looks like Grambling will run away with the SWAC again this season :beli:

Unless Prairie View step it up
I don’t see us having another undefeated season again; especially with the loss of coach Broadway and the last senior class, but I don’t see why we can’t win the meac again. Bethune-Cookman stands in our way. Central got in some trouble, so we’ll see how that plays out.

We lost our starting QB Quick, but Lamar Raynard is more than capable of leading the squad. He started last year, and the only reason he lost the starting spot was our receivers got hurt and that limited him, paving the way for Quick to come in. I’m excited for the season. I want Grambling again if we happen to make it back to Atlanta. The GroupMe between us and their fans was classic

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
SWAC Schools uniform provider

The GOAT Southern U - Under Armour
Grambling - Adidas
PVAMU - Adidas
Texas Southern - Under Armour
Alabama A&M - Nike
Alabama State - Adidas
Alcorn State - Adidas
Jackson State, MVSU, UAPB - ?????

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Aggie Pride!

Championship, we gone try to win another one!

Is anyone in the MEAC catching y’all?
Cause it looks like Grambling will run away with the SWAC again this season :beli:

Unless Prairie View step it up

We open up with Jacksonville State in the Gump, then ECU. I’ll be at that JSU game in all my Aggie gear. That’s gone be on ESPN

full

All Day
images

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We open up with Jacksonville State in the Gump, then ECU. I’ll be at that JSU game in all my Aggie gear. That’s gone be on ESPN

yall NCAT folks should go and visit the historic campus of Alabama State University which is 4 minuets from Crampton Bowl..that was our home stadium till we built our on-campus stadium a few years ago. also the house that MLK stayed in when he was preaching is on the same street as ASU and Crampton Bowl, and the house Nat King Cole grew up in is right next to our sports complex

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
yall NCAT folks should go and visit the historic campus of Alabama State University which is 4 minuets from Crampton Bowl..that was our home stadium till we built our on-campus stadium a few years ago. also the house that MLK stayed in when he was preaching is on the same street as ASU and Crampton Bowl, and the house Nat King Cole grew up in is right next to our sports complex
Bet. I’ll have to take a look at all of that. I’ve been on the campus before, as I’ve been to Montgomery many times. When I’d drive from NC to MS, I’d stop right there on Ann St to get gas, hit up that captain d’s, and I had a homeboy who went to Huntington. I’d stop there to visit him.

I’ll def pay more attention to ASU and it’s campus when I go back later this year.

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Yea he’s maintaining the success they had under that white coach. Just goes to show you that you don’t need state of that art buildings to have success just need hungry players & coaches

Alcorn State actually has some pretty great amenities. Our stadium is nice, Largest scoreboard out of all HBCUs and we do have a State of the Art RV Park that even SEC, Big 10 schools would be jealous of. Something that no other HBCU has if I'm not mistaken.

We aren't doing too bad there considering we are a small school in Ms :youngsabo:

35886265_10210970013877882_5559373013306048512_n.jpg

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Alcorn State actually has some pretty great amenities. Our stadium is nice, Largest scoreboard out of all HBCUs and we do have a State of the Art RV Park that even SEC, Big 10 schools would be jealous of. Something that no other HBCU has if I'm not mistaken.

We aren't doing too bad there considering we are a small school in Ms :youngsabo:

35886265_10210970013877882_5559373013306048512_n.jpg

Might be the best hidden stadium to tail-gate, outside of JSU. I truly enjoy going there to tailgate.

When SU played yall last year, it was crazy. Like a big ass party. :wow: