The 2013 College football "Congratulations; your championship season dreams are OVER" ether thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
add Louisville to the list...even though they won, it was an ugly win...and with that weak ass schedule, they gotta blow everyone out...since they struggled with kentucky, there's no way now they getting in over any 1 loss sec team....

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
add Louisville to the list...even though they won, it was an ugly win...and with that weak ass schedule, they gotta blow everyone out...since they struggled with kentucky, there's no way now they getting in over any 1 loss sec team....
:upsetfavre: lets not break this new tradition yet....louisville-fan's dream is still alive in them and thats the spirit of the thread :obama:

While i'm here..:youngsabo:

YO HUSKERS

i know it hurts to hear
bujqidqiiaacw6i.0_standard_352.0.jpg

But

Congratulations
UCLAdancing_medium.gif

Your 2013 championship season dreams are OVER
:banderas:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:upsetfavre: lets not break this new tradition yet....louisville-fan's dream is still alive in them and thats the spirit of the thread :obama:

While i'm here..:youngsabo:

YO HUSKERS

i know it hurts to hear
bujqidqiiaacw6i.0_standard_352.0.jpg

But

Congratulations
UCLAdancing_medium.gif

Your 2013 championship season dreams are OVER
:banderas:

lol my bad...thought it'd be better to break it to them now, before they go undefeated and wonder why they ranked 6th or some shyt, and barely going to a bcs bowl.....anyway, going forward, i'll stick with the spirit of the thread....