The 2013 College football "Congratulations; your championship season dreams are OVER" ether thread

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
Texas A&M, :ufdup:

bama.gif

:youngsabo:

Yeldon-slash-manziel-money-sign.gif

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
IDK if I eliminate TAMU yet :patrice:

It's unlikely Bama loses 2 SEC games, but we have plenty of SEC fukkery for the fall so who knows :banderas:
I dont think A&M's gonna be much different from last year. They'll prolly make some noise but they're just lacking that defense that they're gonna need to hang in the SEC. They look a little sharper this year though. But the SEC makes adjustments when teams score early like they did today and same thing happened in the Florida game last year so my bets on them not gettin in either cuz there's someone over them come end of the season or they take another L

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dont think A&M's gonna be much different from last year. They'll prolly make some noise but they're just lacking that defense that they're gonna need to hang in the SEC. They look a little sharper this year though. But the SEC makes adjustments when teams score early like they did today and same thing happened in the Florida game last year so my bets on them not gettin in either cuz there's someone over them come end of the season or they take another L

that was manziel first game though

the only other team I can see beating a&m is lsu, but I don't know if lsu can put up say nearly 50 to do it

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Y'all boys just dont know, Mettenberger is lightin shyt up down here:blessed: and the funny thing is them nikkas partyin in Tigerland by me tonight:ehh: takin some nikka bytch, like the track players did that white dude that one time:russ:
Give me your student tickets for the A&M game :hmm: