The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
fukked up.

I don’t understand why y’all hate nicole. She’s one of my fave female posters. Gif queen and goes in on bucks, c00ns, wenches and the like.

I voted for basil.
:hug:
There’s no dirt to dig up to make certain men feel more secure with themselves.

I’m not fat, there’s no sexual indiscretions, I’m attractive, i actually work a job that doesn’t require me to lay on my back or spread my ass for cash, I don’t wench with white boys, i don’t promote IR relations, I’m not an undercover “dominic00n”, I’m not running crying off the board for 2 yrs and counting now, I’m nothing they insinuated that I was, and I’m capable of formulating an opinion and hold my own without folding to their buily bandwagon mentality. Nothing has been “exposed” - when a certain segment is used to gravitating with the lower elements of society; they will project based on their own experiences to try to bring you down or expect the worst bc that’s been the outcome. You’ve seen the desperation where they have to invent narratives, outright lie, plant false information, fake photos and go so far as to cash app posters for info and Intel. Nothing has come from all that negativity and positioning - the acting out is high key embarrassing with the implosions from those that can’t stay out my mentions especially when they’ve been caught out there in their own shyt that I hit them with on this thread. Don’t even waste your energy sis; irrationals can’t be reasoned with. You know that you are one of my faves as well, I appreciate you and posters like you with the right mindset. I guess we have to hoe babble or dyck dabble to get respect ‘round these parts bc a certain “persona” seems to fly under the radar.

All of that and ohhhhh lordt- I’m a “single mother” too that is not searching for suckas to save me or doing the dine and dash for online dates. That has a certain coli cluster - extra froggy. The nerve of my black female non-feminist ass for having values, morals, standing on my shyt and having expectations for black empowerment.

In other news- free Daps and Reps, for all the people that I follow. (I’ll hit everybody up as I can until the reup and get the rest) I just hit over 13k in rep points today!!!!
:mjlol::blessed:

:gucci::hula::dead:

Last edited:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Welp, I've seen enough

soundwave-goofy-run.gif

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
This nikka out here selling tabloids on a goddamn message board, why you confused nikka?

You sorry sack of fukking shyt.. You can't pull off a clean thread like @Killmonger can. Troll game non existent like your inherited fading hairline, bytch.. Which one is it, stop cappin' for plats you bytch ass nikka.

You got all that energy behind your keyboard but when I gave you my address after you threatened to pull up on me you got missing for a week...only to come back with some make believe story that you’d get your imaginary green beret special forces buddies to come by my house and “cut my wifi” *chuckles

My foot will forever stay on your lumpy bacon neck you cop-loving bootlicking uncle c00n. And there’s nothing you’re going to do about it but stay off my side of town and pray we don’t run into each other. Scared ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.