Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
VS9xUcn.png

FfLgIDr.png

wd3Ma9g.png

kzPtAKe.png

udRgXgV.png

never, in the history of this award, has a candidate won with such a resounding tally as nicole.

truly a marvel of our times. bravo nicky.

also, whats up with the the 2015 vote? multiple votes allowed? and the poll's still open?
Breh this puts her up there with the woat of woats :laff:

Look at the names on that list @Nicole0416 thats where you belong for the rest of coli history :laff:

Like being banished to the behavior disorder class in high school :mjlit:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
VS9xUcn.png

FfLgIDr.png

wd3Ma9g.png

kzPtAKe.png

udRgXgV.png

never, in the history of this award, has a candidate won with such a resounding tally as nicole.

truly a marvel of our times. bravo nicky.

also, whats up with the the 2015 vote? multiple votes allowed? and the poll's still open?

2015 was weird and I remember that thread..the POTY straight vanished and cook refused to give Bmore the banner @Deacon Frye

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Look now, at least apply the same rules as you do to others. How you got that big fassy hole @Nicole0416 not only saving pictures of posters on this forum onto her computer personally which is against the law as she doesn't have the right to own or share images not belonging to her and moreover she's doing it in a way that she's trying to assassinate someone's character in @biscuitsnbangers

You banned @MikeyC for doing the exact same thing at least make the same rules apply to everyone

Give this fakkit the last ride.
JLPzNBW.png

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
2015 was weird and I remember that thread..the POTY straight vanished and cook refused to give Bmore the banner @Deacon Frye
Another case of the man holding us back
:scust:

But real talk 2015 mighta been the most fukkery filled year since I joined. Or 2016

Either way mods lemme get my retroactive hof banner
:damn:

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Another case of the man holding us back
:scust:

But real talk 2015 mighta been the most fukkery filled year since I joined. Or 2016

Either way mods lemme get my retroactive hof banner
:damn:

2015 and 2016 were infamously known as the years @Big Daddy should’ve won. Between the finger and toe threads, the girls and stories and pics n vids, the charmander bye Felicia thread, the TCC exposal, and all manners of fukkery in between, it was widely consented that he should’ve gotten the title. I agree though, those two years were TheColi at its climax :wow:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
2015 and 2016 were infamously known as the years @Big Daddy should’ve won. Between the finger and toe threads, the girls and stories and pics n vids, the charmander bye Felicia thread, the TCC exposal, and all manners of fukkery in between, it was widely consented that he should’ve gotten the title. I agree though, those two years were TheColi at its climax :wow:

Give me a real address, you cappin' ass fakkit.

You got some nerve sashaying your weak wristed, decayed hairline having ass in here not expecting me to say anything.

This dude right here.. thirsting after these white girls in a city where these desperate bytches are throwing buns to anything melanated and the closest you get to puss is the women's underwear section at Walmart.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long story short, yes I love Black women. All past relationships have been with Black women.

Spent most of my life not only -"not attracted"- to the pink meat, but even downright repulsed by it.

But I can clearly remember when the older brothas used to just chuckle at my "strawng Black man Black power I hate the white she-devil" sentiments, and they would advise me that if I'm lucky enough I'll have a lot of sex in my life and, as a result, will have my taste in women open up to types women that I never thought I could possibly be attracted to(ie: wht women).

And just as they warned- I've matured over the years, had/am having a lot of sex, and as a result have been seriously craving some white meat. Purely physical cravings, nothing mental or 'standards' driven.
As many women as I've been with, and as much sex as I've had, it's been all Black women.
I have mastered them, sexually.
There isn't a shade of Black woman nor body type that I haven't had. (from albino to blurple, thick, petite, athletic, and all points in between).
I've had them all.
But with all my sexual prowess and "achievements" or whatever, with all these multitudes of women I've been with, I have only had sex with one non-Black female (Puerto rican).

The craving and curiosity is at an all time high, at this point.
I crave PAAGs too, but I've always craved them.
This white shyt though? This some new shyt :to:

And I do not know how to win at it.

Every time I finally get brave enough to approach an attractive white chick it goes horribly and awkwardly wrong, on some wtf is your Black ass thinking trying to talk to me type shyt. Or they seem spooked out of their wits.
Or I always make this mistake:
PAWG strikes up random, meaningless small talk with me out of nowhere.
I stumble and bumble throughout the entire conversation, confused as to whether she's trying to holla at/attracted to me or if she's just being white, until I finally say fukk it she's trying to holla and began to make my normal passive aggressive advances. To which I get this :whoa: :dahell: and the conversation ends just as quickly as it began.

How do you know when a white chick is trying to 'holla' vs just 'being white'? :lupe:

And I'm not talking about the obvious shyt that those white chicks who lovee Black guys do.
They disgust me, no matter what they look like. I don't want one of those.
Those types always give me the impression that they'd fukk any male Black two-legged being that wanted to. I've gotten this impression from having been around so many brothas and their white gfs, and their white gfs be all over me right in front of the dude. They're so disgusting. I don't care what they look like. I don't want one of them.

I want a white, white girl. One that has maybe always been attracted to/curious about Black men but has yet to cross that line. One of those starbucks valley girl types with them sexy white girl calfs ugghh :noah:

I see nerdy Black guys with them all the time, never hood type dudes, and I can definitely pull off the nerdy Black guy vibe :troll:

I just, for some reason, cannot seem to rope one of these PAWGs. :wow:

How are yall doing it?:feedme:
Where are yall meeting them? :feedme:
What do you say to them? :feedme:

I've done the whole tried and true 'be myself and be confident'(once I make the decision to holla) approach.
Gets me nowhere :comeon:

And there are not many more awkward moments in life than having your advances politely and embarrassingly declined by a PAWG who isn't into Black guys.:sadbron:

The visible discomfort in their nervous smiles as they're backing away from me is just :damn:

I give up on trying to figure it out on my own.

Yep. I typically deter those ultra-white, white girls too. The valley girl types. And I’m glad that I do.

But fatties and super liberal white girls always be on me. It is absolutely disgusting, to be the object of affection from a white girl.
I be acting like ‘eww go tf away :scust:’ when they try to flirt. And it visibly crushes their souls, and I don’t feel the least bit of pity.

This nikka out here selling tabloids on a goddamn message board, why you confused nikka?

You sorry sack of fukking shyt.. You can't pull off a clean thread like @Killmonger can. Troll game non existent like your inherited fading hairline, bytch.. Which one is it, stop cappin' for plats you bytch ass nikka.

Status
Not open for further replies.