• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
None of your damn business. Focus on the bytch that you are fukking - or did she run rickey out your life, like your baby's mother did. I saw you whining on the post about how she left you with a kid to raise so that she can get her education. Wifing selfish, self centered bum bytches- I'm out of your lane, beyond your reach and unattainable, fuk are you asking for.

Perhaps if you were more concerned with checking your own females, you wouldn't be dyck watching his. I wouldn't let your potentially chlamydia disease carrying dyck from that girl that your sharing, within my presence. You caped hard for cross dressing transforming mod-ulators. Why the fuk are you worried about it, you're the type of downlow dude that projects in his posts - control your behavior and what hole that you put your own dyck in before you fuk around and orphan your child through your aids virus transmission. You passive aggressive p*ssy. @me direct next time instead of subbing like a scared sassy sus, Sis.
:hhh:

:banderas:

This is why you shake up the status quo, Nicole. Cause a "Pick me" black woman can cut deeper and roast harder using logic and personality, than any other woman can. Especially from these dudes that believe in the white man's "bootstraps" mentality.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Nomination stage is closed.

@Nicole0416
@Killmonger
@???
@Henry Broadnax
@#PanAfricana
@Basil of Baker Street
@Stringer Cochran
@ATownD19
@johnedwarduado
@dj-method-x

You're all officially up for consideration as 2019 TLR WOAT.
full

May the WOAT poster win.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
wait, so nicole wrote all of this during last years woat competition on christmas day?

Don't act like you know what I'm about to say.... the verbal full clip stays locked and loaded. You done?? You've been popping that same shyt since March you pedo bytch. Copy and paste comments, same shyt different day (kid insult, mothering skills insult, call me a "man" -wash, rinse, repeat, that handbook is played out like your daddy didn't do with you) . It's 5 to 1,in the thread... and yet I could still give a fuk about you or your thoughts. Like I said.. A powder booty faggit jake-ass with a watermelon smile to match, who bends it low and wide for cacs on camera; who uses the word "nigg--r", goes around trying to expose everyone's when he himself is a proven suspect ; a one eyed jobless dumb fuk reject with trans-fatuations who thinks coli clout is a career who might as well cape for the confederacy with his own self hate issues, instead of making the effort to actually embark on a career path, a pretend a cac, a c00n con, and you...an obese fat bytch, with dreams of being an i&g bytch, who brags about getting social media attention from men, for not wearing a bra and short skirts with no underwear as you stated on threads, who is attracted to babies whose own self hating seeks to only fuk men with good hair..as if your fat ugly ass has a choice. That's the company you keep and the dycks that dap you. Speaking of "Christmas"...how convenient the squad of Misfits show up at the same time. I'm good on this side. That's who got you gassed. If that was me, I would kill myself - 5 time frauds and fails. Bytch I don't give not one muthafuk, you don't know me, never met me. All that name calling and false labeling..kiddy shyt. But ummm, that's who you like and have tendencies for....it's not a surprise that's who you imitate, I mean, you are a peda-beta bytch.

Imma take the advice I've been getting and hit that ignore. you expect me to believe you're really bout that life. Bytch you tried to doxx my address and tried to schedule a fade via outlook. All your stunting evidence is on threads. You said you would find my __cpLocation. Been talking that shyt since March. Real Gs move in silence, too much chatting up in here. Do the computing and pull up or shut the fuk up. Don't let the e-homo thugs get you murked, that's not a good look for you, but then again, neither is your face.

No worries, ur not "ragging" on me...you keep stating the same shyt in repeat...shyt is mad predictable,mad boring and par for the course. All hype and no hope. the only rag I see is the bloody one that happens to me once a month, the red one that I wave for my squad, and the red dots marking you if I catch you in my personal. This is not a game ho, but I'm always prepared to play. DM me when you're ready, I'm right here- the public display doesn't amount to shyt but white noise (literally).

I would tell you to say less,but you're too busy with c00n for coin coli dyck in your mouth to ,say more.

Oh and Merry Xmas! , no need to further quote me, I'm on to the next, bytch. You need to repent to your god, that false idol that you worship with your idle time, isn't worth shyt. Bye gurrrlll.....hit me when ur in the urrreea.

"Fukked myself over..." ??? :hhh:

Choosing me over a sketchy scittjew,ya' c00ning cleon and a career losing moron says more about the site mentality than me. I see this shyt very clearly, can you??

fuk outta here you half a retard. I. Don't. Care. This shyt would shatter your whole existence and pathetic excuse for a life , if you had to carry that banner ...

That dude called you every name but a child of God and dragged your whole reputation through the mud and here you are dapping/quoting him,kissing ass, so you won't get it... you have no pride and no self respect. Too stupid to see how he's using you ....my gawwwwd, you are so mentally inept no wonder you can't function in life.

dude, I don't take this shyt half as serious as you do.. I comment for entertainment, you can't go a day without creating a thread bc it's detrimental to your mental health to not feel post satisfaction. now all of a sudden you have post comment clarity, Lord knows, you're not nuttin or nothing in real life. This shyt is your lifelink..Dude...puhhhllease. my life is offline...that woat would make or break you. My rep on here and off speak for themselves. Pull your skirt up b , at least I can rock my pencil skirt to a job and some self worth......
:scust:

wow.

how does a gang banging, single mother, lawyer, new york custodian, horror movie buff find the time to obsess over a little internet message board?

Last edited:

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
None of your damn business. Focus on the bytch that you are fukking - or did she run rickey out your life, like your baby's mother did. I saw you whining on the post about how she left you with a kid to raise so that she can get her education. Wifing selfish, self centered bum bytches- I'm out of your lane, beyond your reach and unattainable, fuk are you asking for.

Perhaps if you were more concerned with checking your own females, you wouldn't be dyck watching his. I wouldn't let your potentially chlamydia disease carrying dyck from that girl that your sharing, within my presence. You caped hard for cross dressing transforming mod-ulators. Why the fuk are you worried about it, you're the type of downlow dude that projects in his posts - control your behavior and what hole that you put your own dyck in before you fuk around and orphan your child through your aids virus transmission. You passive aggressive p*ssy. @me direct next time instead of subbing like a scared sassy sus, Sis.
:hhh:

That's crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.