Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I had to see how much you were actually sperging in this thread out of morbid curiousity. Didnt dissapoint.

Ive posted myself on here several times. Im as black as they come, but strangely you havent. You either a run down rasputia looking bytch, or a man :ld: if you afram prove it fukk nikka :ld:
Look at this emotional little faggit^^^- the mangina moistness just oozes off your post. who the fuk are you to prove anything to or even acknowledge. Check my post above you, (you know, the one with the links), click them, and ask me if I really give a fuk about your random thoughts. Then when you do that- come up with some better shyt other than racial stereotypical copy and paste commentary like you're saying some original shyt. The fuk makes you think I care about your random response after being on here 2 yrs and 28k messages letter. It's not me being exposed after all that thread starting and failed attempts at content creation.

How the fuk do you think that I got to that many messages in the first place, prove that you're an actual man with a dyck, intellect, mental elevation and status that is worth my consideration at this point. You sound like one of Hustlemania's hos. Bytch.
:hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Is @Wild self is fukking ol girl?

I certainly hope he's fukking old girl

If he was fukking her his behavior would still look weak af but if he isn't :mjlol:
None of your damn business. Focus on the bytch that you are fukking - or did she run rickey out your life, like your baby's mother did. I saw you whining on the post about how she left you with a kid to raise so that she can get her education. Wifing selfish, self centered bum bytches- I'm out of your lane, beyond your reach and unattainable, fuk are you asking for.

Perhaps if you were more concerned with checking your own females, you wouldn't be dyck watching his. I wouldn't let your potentially chlamydia disease carrying dyck from that girl that your sharing, within my presence. You caped hard for cross dressing transforming mod-ulators. Why the fuk are you worried about it, you're the type of downlow dude that projects in his posts - control your behavior and what hole that you put your own dyck in before you fuk around and orphan your child through your aids virus transmission. You passive aggressive p*ssy. @me direct next time instead of subbing like a scared sassy sus, Sis.
:hhh:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I had to see how much you were actually sperging in this thread out of morbid curiousity. Didnt dissapoint.

Ive posted myself on here several times. Im as black as they come, but strangely you havent. You either a run down rasputia looking bytch, or a man :ld: if you afram prove it fukk nikka :ld:
Are you a male or a female? A black poster who names him/herself SchwarzStein (which is a jewish) btw. but is also a reference to Japanese culture.
Schwarz Stein
:patrice:I recall you from somewhere, were you an anime LSA wench that I bodied at one point over there bc you're doing way too much for someone who claims they have me on "ignore" all this time.
K shyt is pretty good.I was using a laneige moisturizer for years but I've recently been using differin and have seen no dropoff in the quality of my skin so :yeshrug:

I'm actually mad simple with my routine now, when I was first out of school it was aveda or nothing. now I know the ingredients are what matter so I'm like why pay 40 for a cleanser when this 5 dollar benzoyl joan is gonna keep my skin clear anyway. I be putting all the women I date on game, none of them can say they met me and left worst than they came in :ld:
licensed esthetician here...hylaronic acid is just a incredibly moisturizing ingredient that holds 1000 times its weight in water. its not going to lighten anything. Hydroquinoe is also relatively safe but people are dumb and don't also wear an spf with it so it doesn't work as well because using a skin brightening agent and not protecting your skin from the sun is like putting a bandaid on a gunshot. Overall though it is a pretty safe ingredient overall and will definitely work but it takes a long time and you also have to have a decent regiment around it as well. I'm 99% sure I know more about skin shyt then a majority of this board and I use it whenever i god forbid get a acne scar. Knowledge is power though and lets not spread half truths.

As far as this lady shes retarded. The skin is our biggest organ and as such will attempt to repair itself over this. She'll probs have to bleach regularly to keep those "results". the problem is shes literally stripping her melanin away so shes essentially making her skin be as weak as a white persons. People who bleach have an insanely higher rate of skin cancer. And being in africa, near the equator :mjlol: man IDK wtf they're thinking. whatever shes using isn't shyt you'd find in a spa. they are literally able to peel her skin off. We never had shyt that strong, I've had 40 percent glycolic peels to know how it feels, and thta shyt burned so I have no idea how much that shyt shes doing hurts

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
https://www.thecoli.com/search/18528329/

Look how every thread of that has responses is dealing with beef. The others flop by far and awayyyyy:wow:
shes here because she's an antagonistic, hypocritical, aggressive, anti-black, abusive, irritable, lying, bullying, dap-pandering, middle-aged snitch.

Exactly. Why people are shouting conspiracy when so many posters see it is beyond me.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Are you a male or a female? A black poster who names him/herself SchwarzStein (which is a jewish) btw. but is also a reference to Japanese culture.
Schwarz Stein
:patrice:I recall you from somewhere, were you an anime LSA wench that I bodied at one point over there bc you're doing way too much for someone who claims they have me on "ignore" all this time.

Im a male, and yeah that band is cool and its not jewish its german and means black stone. You stupid thot :ld:

I just took you off ignore for this thread you stupid, homely bytch. As I said youre not dissapointing either. Ive personally posted my self on here several times cuz I dont have shyt to hide unlike you. So youre going to have to come with another angle then your tired c00n shyt. Byrd brain hoe:russ:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

I'm glad that you came out to play...a faggit with a white mother. The c00ns and cacs are heavy up in this bytch.
There's levels to this shyt.
source.gif

Essentially youre right. Im sure theres some fantastic white people that exist (my stepmom is white and is lovely) but im not attempting to wade through the quagmire to find them. This is how I feel about friendships with women. And mean true blue "I got ur back" friendship. Im cool with every single woman I come in contact with. Dont mean I consider them friends, since I understand yall view friendship drastically different than men do. Its nikkas I havent talked to in months I could go let me hold some bread I got you in a week. Done. My closest woman friend may do that but shell ask 2q questions and I consider it an act of god. Hell recent example

My homegirl from cosmo school car broke down. She needed a ride. Luckily I was in the area so I slid thru and helped her. This a chick I havent seen in months (we talk tho). Wheraways her "bestie" lives where she needed to go and didnt have her back. She told me she asked several homegirls and they blew her off. This is honestly the reason women value our friendship. nikkas if they really your friend, they got you. But a lot of brehs have peeped game at how its usually a 80/20 friendship and refuse, which is smart.

I didnt mean to write an essay but fukk it

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yes my stepmom is white and a wonderful. It the very same post I say Im not into dealing with other white folks to find out if they are as cool as her.

You a lawyer that has the reading comp of me when I was 9. How is that possible?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im a male, and yeah that band is cool and its not jewish its german and means black stone. You stupid thot :ld:

I just took you off ignore for this thread you stupid, homely bytch. As I said youre not dissapointing either. Ive personally posted my self on here several times cuz I dont have shyt to hide unlike you. So youre going to have to come with another angle then your tired c00n shyt. Byrd brain hoe:russ:
How's your white stepmother??
:mjgrin::mjpls:.....c00nism runs in your family, I take it. You sure are selectively throwing around that "n word". Do you refer to black people as "n---s" around your white mom, like you do on here?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
How's your white stepmother??
:mjgrin::mjpls:.....c00nism runs in your family, I take it. You sure are selectively throwing around that "n word". Do you refer to black people as "n---s" around your white mom, like you do on here?

My white STEP mom has two biracial kids so Im sure shes heard nikka before Id have to ask her :yeshrug:

This the best you got? Clowning me over the person my pops had kids with? You can do better I have 10k posts you can search through go ahead you no life having lame lol

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Incel projection alert/possible homo sighting.

No you delusional byrd. I work in cosmetics. Ive literally been around nothing but 99% women for the past five or so years. This completely soured me on being friends with ladies that arent a huge boon to me in some fashion. The shyt yall do and say to your "sisters" is complete jokes, the shyt Ive heard and seen. I dont evem trust women Im in a relationship with fully. Trusting a lady who isnt actively dikkmatized :mjlol:

Asking for problems
Is this you, mam sir??
:jbhmm::dame:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My white STEP mom has two biracial kids so Im sure shes heard nikka before Id have to ask her :yeshrug:

This the best you got? Clowning me over the person my pops had kids with? You can do better I have 10k posts you can search through go ahead you no life having lame lol
:usure:
Oh really??? You're cac step mom of no blood relation to you, that your father is bedbucking heard the word "n--a", I'm sure she has, especially during that sex slave play role reversal that she does with your father behind closed doors. :coffee: The way that you so liberally and casually drop it, maybe she has heard it with you too, I heard about white step moms and their fetishes
:sas2: -
allegedly black poster with a white stepmom that is of no blood relation with highly suspect female tendencies with a German username

I thought that you had me on ignore. That's a lot of explaining that you're doing for someone who is sus-posedly so unbothered by my presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.