THE 10 WORST DRINKS BLACK PEOPLE EVER THOUGHT IT WAS COOL TO DRINK

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston

I had an interview at Pets mart and had a cup of raw everclear to get a lil buzz.
I drank it and while on the freeway my pinky and ring finger started getting numb and I was on the verge of passing out. My eyes was going low, I was seeing colors, my leg was going numb and I couldn't feel my foot pushing the pedal and my body was shaking.

it felt like my eyes was about to drop when I finally made it in the parking lot. I got out and struggled to make it into the store. When I did I put my head down on the rail that has the baskets and told the cashier I needed some water and I was here for an interview.

when I got home I poured the whole bottle down the sink, threw it away and never drank it since.
That shyt should be illegal.
:pacspit:

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I had an interview at Pets mart and had a cup of raw everclear to get a lil buzz.
I drank it and while on the freeway my pinky and ring finger started getting numb and I was on the verge of passing out. My eyes was going low, I was seeing colors, my leg was going numb and I couldn't feel my foot pushing the pedal and my body was shaking.

it felt like my eyes was about to drop when I finally made it in the parking lot. I got out and struggled to make it into the store. When I did I put my head down on the rail that has the baskets and told the cashier I needed some water and I was here for an interview.

when I got home I poured the whole bottle down the sink, threw it away and never drank it since.

How did the interview go tho :ohhh:

Daps
Reppin
VOID

I had a similar story with everclear.

Back in my sophomore year of college...my three friends and I had a great idea to try to kill a bottle of everclear between us.

Long story short...had two shots...and ended up sleeping in the toilet bowl periodically taking time to wake up and puke.

I mean...it does say on the bottle of everclear "not for human consumption".

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Naw nikkas was super corny for this shyt
2_102884750_3.jpg

:mjlol:
Oh lord:dead:
I had a ex back in the day that STAYED stealing this from stores...
That was that young thot drink a few years back...

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
I had a similar story with everclear.

Back in my sophomore year of college...my three friends and I had a great idea to try to kill a bottle of everclear between us.

Long story short...had two shots...and ended up sleeping in the toilet bowl periodically taking time to wake up and puke.

I mean...it does say on the bottle of everclear "not for human consumption".

nah on the bottle it has a warning to not drink it straight

warning.jpg