That time iCarly spoofed The Wire

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
Dan Schneider loved taking shows/movies for adults and referencing/parodying them on his shows. There's an entire episode of Victorious that parodies The Breakfast Club. :russ:

Zoey 101 parodied The Sopranos, iCarly also parodied Seinfeld, Drake & Josh paid tribute to The Blues Brothers. I know I'm forgetting some.
:merchant: We don’t say that name here

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Word on the street is that she mentioned that Nickelodeon had put her in an uncomfortable, compromising, unfair situation during Sam & Cat years ago and that seemed to be the breaking point. I figured it had something to do with Dan Schneider since he was over the show during that time.

She seems to be content with being behind the scenes now instead of on camera.
Ok, I always thought the show ended mainly because Ariana Grande wanted to stop acting and jumpstart her singing career

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Word on the street is that she mentioned that Nickelodeon had put her in an uncomfortable, compromising, unfair situation during Sam & Cat years ago and that seemed to be the breaking point. I figured it had something to do with Dan Schneider since he was over the show during that time.

She seems to be content with being behind the scenes now instead of on camera.

Ok, I always thought the show ended mainly because Ariana Grande wanted to stop acting and jumpstart her singing career

It was a combination of all these things. I think Jennette wasn't getting paid as much as Ariana, and they were having some problems getting along too. When Jennette's nudes leaked, Nickelodeon kept her from attending the Kids Choice Awards while Ariana went. And they were also being overworked. Originally, Nickelodeon ordered 20 episodes, then they doubled it to 40 and they were filming episodes quickly after that. They only finished 36 episodes.

But it was also because Ariana was taking off as a star and she wouldn't have been able to do the show and her music at the same time without losing her mind. Her first album came out in 2013, and she was making her second album at the same time she was filming the show. By the time the show ended, "Problem" was already a hit so she would have been out the door regardless.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
word janette mccurdy said her characters were all garbage and that she doesn't like them so she doesn't want to revisit them..

drum thought she was cute though
It seems like she had a love/hate relationship with her mom (who died in 2013.) She starred in a one woman show that she wrote called "I'm Glad My Mom Died."

:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

Sensitive Christian Grey

The Fisher King
Daps
Reppin
Welsh Hills
:ohhh: I do remember her on that episode of Malcolm In The Middle where c*nt Lois wishing that Malcolm Reese & Dewey were all girls instead of heathen males that they were
Best-Malcolm-in-the-Middle-Episodes-10-1024x590.jpg

Fat Hal :russ:

This was quite the have daughters brehs episode too :picard:

Lhark

Superstar
Daps
Yooo wtf, I thought this was going to be some bs :deadmanny: