That Time Bill de Blasio and Hillary Clinton Made a ‘Colored People Time’ Joke

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
So this is really about the Mayor who told a bad joke, but OP decided to Hillary in the headline for clicks :russell:

Let me give you Bernie stans something to click tho --> RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New York Democratic Presidential Primary
Let me give you something else to click on
RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Michigan Democratic Presidential Primary

Polls gave Hillary a larger lead in Michigan than she currently has in New York.....Hillary lost Michigan

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
:mjpls:

For those who constantly cry about a White supremacy, your action stay the exact opposite in Whites you like. Maher gets to call Superhead a ****** because he makes you think and laugh in Fridays too huh?

http://newblackwoman.com/2013/06/23/bill-maher-******-is-just-a-word/

Just think this militant shyt is another scam meant to bully other Black people and stay still, crying for more welfare and shyt. Your favorite get the passes and shyt in your face constantly, knowing the tame dog, eating from the hand, won't do shyt.

But but....his wife is Black, and it's a joke at her expense, but Bill's fukking her, and they're my favorites so it's aight. But a dude talking about Black empowerment is the antichrist and against all Black principles..:sas2:
Who here knew or talked about Bill Maher calling superhead a ******?

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
Who here knew or talked about Bill Maher calling superhead a ******?
Just responding to those who didn't seem to care about one of their cacs using a CP joke, to diminish his Black heritage to a bunch of cacs, but dare attack me for trying to empower my people. Very inconsistent place this is.:manny:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
Just responding to those who didn't seem to care about one of their cacs using a CP joke, to diminish his Black heritage to a bunch of cacs, but dare attack me for trying to empower my people. Very inconsistent place this is.:manny:
But who is this. None of those ppl are in this thread. It's a strawman.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
But who is this. None of those ppl are in this thread. It's a strawman.
They're in this thread. No need to deflect, as we know the meaning of words. We can pretend not to, for more bickering, but it's not a strawman, and we both know it. I tire of selective outrage and the constant devaluation our people do of each other.

And mostly, the constant need to argue around the obvious, like it's some sad sport or something.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Clown ass nicca :snoop:
Please explain
full
Is it because I'm not gonna allow this woman to disrespect my race? Only clown here is you.