Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
:rudy:people in IR think they have a pass to say whatever

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Bill got a black wife and black kids, he understands tho.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
As much as I hate Hillary, the bytch is on stage trying to be funny
Let's talk about the race convos that are not meant to be heard, like from that POS Bill Clinton

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
:mjpls:

For those who constantly cry about a White supremacy, your action stay the exact opposite in Whites you like. Maher gets to call Superhead a ****** because he makes you think and laugh in Fridays too huh?

http://newblackwoman.com/2013/06/23/bill-maher-******-is-just-a-word/

Just think this militant shyt is another scam meant to bully other Black people and stay still, crying for more welfare and shyt. Your favorite get the passes and shyt in your face constantly, knowing the tame dog, eating from the hand, won't do shyt.

But but....his wife is Black, and it's a joke at her expense, but Bill's fukking her, and they're my favorites so it's aight. But a dude talking about Black empowerment is the antichrist and against all Black principles..:sas2:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So this is really about the Mayor who told a bad joke, but OP decided to Hillary in the headline for clicks :russell:

Let me give you Bernie stans something to click tho --> RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - New York Democratic Presidential Primary
Or maybe that it is the title of the fukking article? (If you can't tell I'm fukking sick of this election and how everything devolves into Hillary v. Bernie or who the fukk ever). I can't post the actual title of a fukking article now without this bullshyt? ANd to top it all off, you are wrong both sides planned the joke. Goodness, man fukk out of here (to all of you).

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Or maybe that it is the title of the fukking article? (If you can't tell I'm fukking sick of this election and how everything devolves into Hillary v. Bernie or who the fukk ever). I can't post the actual title of a fukking article now without this bullshyt? ANd to top it all off, you are wrong both sides planned the joke. Goodness, man fukk out of here (to all of you).
:laff: relax muthafukka.

Daps
How much self hatred must a "colored person" have in order to vote for Hilary fukking Clinton?