that thoushallhustle ***** is suspect

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
She did on a YouTube video that got flagged and deleted.

i saw the video myself. just wondering why her being a broad is being questioned when that should be proof enough. plus her screen name is a piece of shyt and most bimbo bytches always got shytty screen names. People like Sierra Mist and Sansprix are the ones with penises or are fat and ugly c*nts.

It's all in the screen names buddy... :leostare:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
yall nikkas overhyping this shyt now.Yea she sexy, she fine, but nikkas acting like they never seen a girl twerking before, or seen a girl in general. smh

:usure:
she said she looks like whoopi goldberg

but anyways this thread is lame, a no name c level poster calling out a big name

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
i saw the video myself. just wondering why her being a broad is being questioned when that should be proof enough. plus her screen name is a piece of shyt and most bimbo bytches always got shytty screen names. People like Sierra Mist and Sansprix are the ones with penises or are fat and ugly c*nts.

It's all in the screen names buddy... :leostare:

Sansprix is a pretty female from the avi that I've seen, no simp. :usure:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is "her" in parentheses? don't you know what t*ts and p*ssy look like?

A "female" posts a picture of "herself" and it's a male posting. A "female" posts a twerk video and it's atomatic that the poster is a "female". Dudes get access to females nudes and everything else, but they can't get access to a twerk video?

The video is clearly of a chick, that in no way makes the poster a real "female".

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
A "female" posts a picture of "herself" and it's a male posting. A "female" posts a twerk video and it's atomatic that the poster is a "female". Dudes get access to females nudes and everything else, but they can't get access to a twerk video?

The video is clearly of a chick, that in no way makes the poster a real "female".

she posted a video with a sign that said "the coli"