that thoushallhustle ***** is suspect

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
This shyt is getting old !

EIther nikkas are going back and forth fighting making a million threads about how fake or tryna figure out why she twerking.
tumblr_m2vcwomt9r1r9079e.gif

or folks simping extra hard
tumblr_m2n3k9iQRL1qljvp4.gif

Then a few are just sitting back

tumblr_m3mujoVx601ql5n9t.gif

This is all comedy keep the fukkary going :heh:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
goddamn you nikkaz are fukking gay :snoop:

Exactly, but if you say that these nikkas will say you simping... :aicmon:

I'm just trying to figure out the TS intent.

Do you nikkas want her to leave? just say that shyt.

Even without the twerk vids, she a better poster than 75% of the trolls and aliases on here

She dropped them vids weeks ago and nikkas still making threads about her :what:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Her first video had her holdin a sign that said "the coli".

:childplease:

Here's the break down.

She proved that her videos were EXCLUSIVE to the Coli. That's all that matters.

If she is:

1.) Some Coli member's GIRLFRIEND, forced to do videos, while her man handles posting so that he can get some ammo from you nikkas for Coli-war:bustback:....then it wouldn't matter. Why? Because the videos were posted, and we all :eat:.
If you feel like she's a troll/dude, then you shouldn't have sent her dikk pictures, morons.

2.) An already KNOWN Coli chick, who wants to keep her identity hidden, for understandable reasons, but ALSO wants to FEED her Coli men (also understandable reasons)...then that's fine too. You gotta respect that shyt.

3.) Just a random chick (like she claims), that found the Coli, and felt like twerkin for some cool nikkas.

What I'm getting at is, THESE VIDEOS THAT SHE POSTED WERE MADE WITH AN ACTUAL FEMALE. No matter how you spin it. A woman, twerked on camera for YOU nikkas.

Just say thank you, and stop sending her dikk pictures, morons. Enjoy the shyt and shut up.

It ain't like she's threatening to expose some of you fakkits. :snoop:

Just DROP it.

Can't dap enough.

Jesus these kids have to be in 9th grade or some shyt.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was one of the first ones to mention this. Dudes on websites have chicks posting with all types of signs. Yall should know this from SOHH, how does that confirm or deny the actual poster is a female? It doesn't.

So lemme understand this.

The poster known as thoushallhustle... posted a video... of someone holding up a sign... with the screenname "thoushallhustle" in it.... followed by "wutup coli", then showed you it's vagina.... all in the same clip with no breaks.... and all you can think about is "what if it has a cock?"

ie1nd0.gif

We're both men here, lets utilize some of that "logical thought process" for which we are reknowned.

Of the following 2 options, which is the more likely scenario:

1. A male poster with waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much time on his hands who convinced a female in his life to post a video of herself shaking her ass and cooch for a bunch of nameless / faceless internet posters so he could maintain his false identity as a woman.

or...

2. An attention whoring woman shakes her ass on camera for a bunch of thirsty dudes on the internet.

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town
who was that poster who was on some "see now she playing hard to get" shyt in the original thread :dead:

this chick has made so many dudes come out of character and act pathetic :lolbron:

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Just enjoy the videos and stop sending "I love you" messages to the broad and it won't matter if she fat and ugly oe even a nikka.