That Schoolboy Q verse on the Roc Marci album was fukking impeccable

prince_peoples

Superstar
Daps
The beat is like someone scratching a chalk board to my soul.

I’m upset I came in the thread of this nice Sunday. that beats sounds demonic.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
Dope beat and verses. On a really good album.

That reminds me how idiotic TDE is though. That was the first Q feature verse I remember after Crash Talk. Basically he disappeared and his popularity disappeared smh. Blue Lips dope as fukk too but people slept.
Crash talk was entirely forgettable

I literally forgot / conveniently tried to erase my memory of that album

Following up blank face I thought it was an oddly regressive and almost inexplicable change in direction stylistically that made me borderline angry. I only remember enjoying one song on it. I thought blank face and oxymoron had some incredible tracks on it.

Maybe I should revisit it?

I need to peep blue lips I have been gone for a few years and have a lot to work my way through

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That beat is f*cking awful.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
That beat is f*cking awful.

Fred.

Oh shyt hex is still here!

What up fam, I been gone a few years I need a quick list of essential projects I need to check out from 2022-now

Been working my way through the Gibbs, KA, killer Mike, boldy james, Benny the butcher, maxo kream, Conway, roc Marci ,

But I'm wondering if theres any new artists I need to be aware of immediately?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt hex is still here!

What up fam, I been gone a few years I need a quick list of essential projects I need to check out from 2022-now

Been working my way through the Gibbs, KA, killer Mike, boldy james, Benny the butcher, maxo kream, Conway, roc Marci ,

But I'm wondering if theres any new artists I need to be aware of immediately?

Mick Jenkins and Navy Blue come to mind. Also, welcome back. What year did you last post?

Fred.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
My foot couldn't even work out how to tap to this shyt until Q started rapping then it all made sense. He turned it into music.

shyt should be in a textbook.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Dope beat and verses. On a really good album.

That reminds me how idiotic TDE is though. That was the first Q feature verse I remember after Crash Talk. Basically he disappeared and his popularity disappeared smh. Blue Lips dope as fukk too but people slept.
I can’t believe how many people are hating on that beat. I love that beat and loved it from the first time I heard it.