That professional "hit" in Michael Clayton

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Just revisited this underrated joint.. movie has one of the most satisfying endings possibly ever

Dude sonned the shyt out of Tilda..

Seeing her face go from :smugfavre: to :merchant: when she sees George standing in the court lobby with documents after leaving him for dead gets me every time

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Just revisited this underrated joint.. movie has one of the most satisfying endings possibly ever

Seeing her face go from :smugfavre: to :merchant: when she sees George standing in the court lobby with documents after leaving him for dead gets me every time

"You don't want the money?:mjcry:"

:mjlol::wow:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Yeah, Tom Wilkerson's monologue intro to start let you know this shyt about to be official.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Lmao

she was fukkin shook. I never noticed until watching last night but shorty collapsed in the background when he was walking away

:russ::russ:

Anyone recommend any films similar to this?
images

Boston lawyer Frank Galvin takes his face out of the shot glass for one last shot at redemption, taking a medical negligence case against powerful attorney Edward Concannon.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
They left him in the conference room with a check for 80 grand, he didn't say No, Yes, or indifferent. Just went to go look at some horses.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao

she was fukkin shook. I never noticed until watching last night but shorty collapsed in the background when he was walking away

:russ::russ:

Anyone recommend any films similar to this?

Similar in what way? I know I'm late. Have you seen The Constant Gardner?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
In my top 10

Tony Gilroy's script is a masterclass in how to tell a story, limited exposition, it's a very intelligent movie. When I saw it in theaters I liked it, but I was younger and couldn't quite grasp parts. Now, every frame is enjoyable.

Clooney has maybe never been better, except Out of Sight

and Pollack was unforgettable.

When did you get so fukking delicate Michael?

I say that to people lol

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
In my top 10

Tony Gilroy's script is a masterclass in how to tell a story, limited exposition, it's a very intelligent movie. When I saw it in theaters I liked it, but I was younger and couldn't quite grasp parts. Now, every frame is enjoyable.

Clooney has maybe never been better, except Out of Sight

and Pollack was unforgettable.

When did you get so fukking delicate Michael?

I say that to people lol
He was good in leather head, the only movie he directed that was good but I haven't seen boys in the boat yet

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
images

Boston lawyer Frank Galvin takes his face out of the shot glass for one last shot at redemption, taking a medical negligence case against powerful attorney Edward Concannon.
I can't fukk with this movie. There was a OD racist scene where they find out the medical expert he has for his case is black and he acts like the whole case is lost because it was a black doctor.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't fukk with this movie. There was a OD racist scene where they find out the medical expert he has for his case is black and he acts like the whole case is lost because it was a black doctor.

It's mainly because of his credentials not just because he was black.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
It's mainly because of his credentials not just because he was black.
Bro his shytty credentials was subtext for his race. This movie came out during the height of affirmative action where everybody black was considered subpar.