oak-barrel.png

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I love Indian chicks

Me too but the boddies gotta be on point. either they have no t*ts little ass. or big t*ts no ass. or medium sized ass, no hips or t*ts or face. i mean damn the genetic lottery is few and far in between and the one's who be dime piece already fukking with other indian dudes... and the crulest irony is when you approach one on some how you doing type shyt even if she busted as fukk she will turn you down on some my parents dont want me dating black guys. im like, chick trust me that's the east of your problems if your turning me down... :mjlol:

But hey it is what it is... you live and learn...

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
i made another account to one star this thread
I'm just discovering this post. That's your ass, fakkit. #TnT
Don't be surprised by CAC's wanting to date. She's the Desi version of Whoopi Goldberg.

Don't believe me? Just watch: http://www.whosdatedwho.com/tpx_2433/whoopi-goldberg/

I'm not a cac though :what:

I'm dying!!! Who bumped the damn thread? I didn't realize the classics that where here.

That's what I'm wondering

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even with her mug face, her body is the worst. shyt is weird as fukk, she has huge thighs,no titties, and no ass. :dahell::scusthov:

:laff: Dude probably seen her approaching and seen them thighs like :ohhh::scheme:

Once she passed you see the :beli: disappointment in his face after he snuck a peek

Shes got personality so a lot of nikkas would hit about 3 times before treating her like shyt.

Word, chicks with personality are hard to dog out. :to: