That Indian girl from The Mindy Project is fine as fukk

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:heh: I'm 16 episodes into the 1st season, she hinted at the fact that nikkas try to her at least 4 or 5 times so far.
Yeah i watched the show for like the 1st few episodes:manny: Either i lost interest, they changed the time for the show or Chicago Fire(maybe Chicago PD) was on at that time, not sure...

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
n3yn9zB.jpg

etGNs8p.jpg

:stopitslime:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I see better looking indian chicks here in NJ..

Indian chicks are annoying because they families borderline racist as shyt...rarity seeing them dating non indians or non whites.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
This thread disgusts me, it needs to thrown in the bushes. This bytch is the Indian version of Precious. Stop it, she is not cute or remotely goodlooking. A strong 2 in LA, a 5 else where (and I am being generous).
I am like :aidisgust: when this thread get bumped up.

Look at this rolly polly bytch. bytch needs to do some situps.

mindy-kaling-gives-apocolypse-dating-advice-05.jpg

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
This thread disgusts me, it needs to thrown in the bushes. This bytch is the Indian version of Precious. Stop it, she is not cute or remotely goodlooking. A strong 2 in LA, a 5 else where (and I am being generous).
I am like :aidisgust: when this thread get bumped up.

:stopitslime: :mjlol:You going too far.

Look at this rolly polly bytch. bytch needs to do some situps.

mindy-kaling-gives-apocolypse-dating-advice-05.jpg
:dwillhuh: She looks WAY bigger in this picture than she ever has on "The Mindy Project", "The Office", or any of the movies I've seen her in.

:comeon: I'm sure you looked for the worst possible picture just to make your point.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:stopitslime: :mjlol:You going too far.

:dwillhuh: She looks WAY bigger in this picture than she ever has on "The Mindy Project", "The Office", or any of the movies I've seen her in.

:comeon: I'm sure you looked for the worst possible picture just to make your point.

:childplease:I am not posting photos of her photoshopped and airbrushed.:comeon: That picture I linked was a candid. I could have posted a photo of her face with no makeup looking like a beast, but I am not that cruel. :sas2: