That Dumb Hoe Azealia Banks c00ning It Up Again - "Black Culture Is Appropriated British Culture"

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The Marvelettes jacked "Please Mr Postman" right from the Beatles

These Blacks have no shame at all :wow:

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So basically, like most of these 'swirlers' out here she's a self admitted gold digger with contempt for black men :ehh: atleast she's honest about it

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
Her song Liquorice is about her and a gang of her girls gettin together with white men who have a fetish for black women, and then she proceeds to call black men gorillas (who have an obsession for the pink flesh aka what y'all call PAWGs).

MUD TING

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So basically, like most of these 'swirlers' out here she's a self admitted gold digger with contempt for black men :ehh: atleast she's honest about it

Look breh...im tired of you folks in the media overexagerrating things....all im doing is rapping about my love for white women....but its just music im only acting....it in no way makes me a self racist I have no idea why Wendy Williams and LSA has been criticizing me harshly about all of this :whoa:

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dark skinned chick complaing about colorism, racism, sexism yet her preference is for old white men :rudy: Shocking

She's been c00nin. Listen to Liquorice

its gonna take a OJ worldwide news situation of a Black woman getting murdered by a White Man for there to even be a change in the disgusting white men worship of all of them

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bish have the right to form an opinion.....but if some racist shyt goes down down run back for support like tyler bytch ass

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
thats all good and shiit but i wouldnt have known about this until dude posted it.if its important i would seek out news publications to learn about it

i will choose to move on and not focus on this. its sunday, that means football. fukk azealia banks, those quotes, my attention elsewhere, not caring about so called "c00ning"
god damn, this nikka here

what would be the point of coming on a message board if we were to at pay attention to things like this?:what:

As a matter of fact, why do you of all people have an account on here? Because I've never ever seen you take part in any serious discussions, I've never seen you form nor state your own opinion in threads that have debatable topics. You're always telling people to get over things, or they're taking things too serious. nikka log off then.:stopitslime: