That Dumb Hoe Azealia Banks c00ning It Up Again - "Black Culture Is Appropriated British Culture"

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Lol dumb bytch exposed she's a bedwench anway. This problack stance she's taking is an act, it's only because a white woman is getting shine and is getting black dikk. Typical negro bedwench mentality, only care about black cock when a white woman is on top of it. Hate white women, yet lust over their men. Get mad at white women who date black men, yet you do not date black men yourself :mjlol:

Last edited:

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
She grew up since saying this so I don't think it's really necessary to bump this.
She did, she got smart enough to use it to her advantage and people actually eat it up. Just last year she was literally advocating for appropriation and justifying it as right (re-appropriation".) In 1 year she did a complete 180 and doesn't even acknowledge her very public statements ? Nope.

If Iggy were to posted this Banks would be fukked and I hope she does so maybe she can stop using black people/issues as a PR trend.

Daps
Reppin
flowerpots
Lol dumb bytch exposed she's a bedwench anway. This problack stance she's taking is an act, it's only because a white woman is getting shine and is getting black dikk. Typical negro bedwench mentality, only care about black cock when a white woman is on top of it. Hate white women, yet lust over their men. Get mad at white women who date black men, yet you do not date black men yourself :mjlol:
I don't like this "bed wench" stuff. I don't like the "bed buck" term either. Trying to force blacks from looking at other races isn't sexually healthy. We are not a different species than white/asians/latinos. How people want to be treated from a social standpoint is different than the twisted things they want sexually.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
I love what this represents, and it's funny as shyt to watch play out... but, anyone kinda find starting war against a recipient of white privilege instead of attacking white privilege in itself a bit redundant?

like I said, love what it represents, but we're kinda attacking this from the wrong angle. Take her grammy nomination for example, how about we sabotage the grammy's then, yeah? Don't like what it represents? well lets strip that shyt apart to the point where even the lillyest of white people even frown at the fukkin trophy. How cool would it be if a huge group of black artists sabotaged the grammy's.. I mean influential artists too, imagine Nas, Jay-Z, Common, Kanye West, etc. along with artists from other genres, wearing anti-grammy t-shirts TO THE fukkIN SHOW and refusing to accept awards. Even a white artist like Eminem could join in on the fun. Win an award, go on stage, denounce the shyt and leave it at the podium. :wow: that shyt would make the statement of statements. but yeah, waging all out war on Iggy Azelea is kinda stupid, she's a fukkin pawn.

but I'm not gonna argue with nikkas and shyt, unfortunately I don't think I care enough about this shyt to even comment on it again. either way, it's just a thought :manny:

Last edited:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
azealiabanksdiplovibe.jpg