That Christopher Nolan movie "Oppenheimer" gon FLOP..

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Gonna bump this

Just seen it today… one of the greatest movies I’ve ever seen.

Younger brehs might not understand why.. but I do. There were discoveries made, policies put in place, military idiocy, and political scumbaggery that literally changed the entire planet at that time and ushered in into gotdamn everything we do and its affects until this day… every single person on the planet

Movie is a masterpiece and I don’t think I’ve ever used the term. It’s a masterpiece because the story in itself is a masterpiece

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Haven't seen this yet. Heard it was good but flopped in the box office :patrice:
It’s worth it

I kinda regret not seeing it in theaters

Warning though: it is high level political and scientific jargon. It’s not a action movie but I guess you could say it’s kinda thrilling. I think writers made it easy enough for the average adult to understand, and it is very important talk, but it’s there.

Truthfully, I dislike the way politicians talk. It’s fake and misleading.

Also, understand that there are kinda different timelines of events and different perspectives shown at different times, but it’s simple to catch on and you’re used to something similar if you’ve seen Nolan movies before (Interstellar, Inception, Momento, etc.)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Still salty I ain't get to see this or Killers of The Flower Moon in theaters

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Gonna bump this

Just seen it today… one of the greatest movies I’ve ever seen.

Younger brehs might not understand why.. but I do. There were discoveries made, policies put in place, military idiocy, and political scumbaggery that literally changed the entire planet at that time and ushered in into gotdamn everything we do and its affects until this day… every single person on the planet

Movie is a masterpiece and I don’t think I’ve ever used the term. It’s a masterpiece because the story in itself is a masterpiece
Physics and New Mexico in the same space

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched this movie a few days ago
The movie was great until after the detonation of the atomic bomb.
The third act of movie just drags
It went from being a great movie to an ok movie at the end of the day