@ThaRealness let’s chat...

Daps
Gtfoh @surf has never been on any type of gay Deviant white boy shyt. Unless you’re trying to take up for the cac or make jokes about a white boy fagging his own projection on to a black male poster similar to how it’s mainly the cacs and their cac slingers who are always trying to refer to black women posters as “men”
:patrice:

:whoa: might wanna double tap the left side of your screen there and review the tape...I was clearly clowning @ThaRealness for jumping the gun on his simping...even @surf knew where I was going with my post. All of that ArtBarring u posted is a little too much effort for some dappery :gucci:

Although, now that the subject has been breached, @surf
when you dropping the name of shorty in your avi :takedat: got me grillin her like

8_grey-worm.jpg

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
@Deacon Frye @Mastamimd
This blatant white-ing shyt right here
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/lowkey-most-decent-white-rappers-are-jewish.206106/

a white Jew using the word n-a and being racist as fuk- sounds real familiar huh. Anyone seen @GPBear so he can check his white mans. Since he’s another one always in threads insulting black men.
:sas2::mjpls:

Let me take that fakkit @GPBear off of ignore. I want to see how that racist ass imposter “Jew” explains himself.
:jbhmm:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let me take that fakkit @GPBear off of ignore. I want to see how that racist ass imposter “Jew” explains himself.
:jbhmm:
No show. He’s not touching this thread. The cowards usually come in with a sarcastic response or rant. The cacs only seem to get brave and show their ass when it’s black people in the spotlight. @Box Factory and @idontposthereanymore didn’t make their presence known either. Despite them being posted up in threads when fingers are pointed in the other direction.
:unimpressed:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I'm gonna be real. I need your energy in my life.

You give me that spark to exercise, write new rhymes, make a new beat. All that.

If you will be my The Coli Queen - :queen:
I will be your The Coli King :boss:

And won't let ANYONE here hurt you!
:deadhorse::eat::cook::bow::queen::hug:

life sure is interesting

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
WWOOOOOOWWWW! My Coli Crush came back with a positive message on me? Made my day!!! (And I'm kidding about crush - if you have a man I'm not about that taking others life I'm 38 never cheated in my life, never tried to take someone's girl) I know I bothered you a few times, but legit I appreciate this alot! - because it shows you gave me a chance and see that I do love Hip Hop (Since my intro to Doug E Fresh in 1987 as a kid)

I do mess up on Coli alot - and have been checked here many times - but I try to learn.

Thank you so much for this Nicole 416 and have an amazing day. I legit appreciate you too - cause you're a girl who is passionate about hip hop culture through and through.

Thanks again for this pleasant surprise!!! :slapfight::handshake::stylin:

And have amazing rest of the week!

:comeon:

You’re doing way too much in this thread.

fukk outta here back to The Booth.
:camby: