The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It's not hypocritical at all.
It's a forum. I don't think anyone should be banned...especially for shyt said 7 years ago. And the younger black generation has let it slide.
How is “younger generation” let it slide when that white bytch was from your class - 2012, as most of THEM are and obviously we (newer generation) have been consistently calling these cacs out for it?? Because we’re the ones looking out for how they interact with black posters, the suspect behavior; we speak on accountability. No don’t come with that tired backpedaling excuse bc any new poster that joined, y’all lifers want to put us through a 2 year vetting system and try to locate all types of identifying info on any new poster that doesn’t align with the white speak or for a difference of opinion. Don’t give us that disingenuous “younger generation doesn’t care” reply.

That’s enabling what you just said. Because anytime they get caught they’re on that “I’ve been here since 2001, whatever whatever, nothing is going to happen, bc I’m white and I say so” . So you knew he was white and didn’t give a fuk about him being white, racist, and using the n- word back then??
:ohhh:

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I’m talking about you giving other races passes for saying nikka. Online and off.
I've actually never heard non-blacks say it offline.

I'm talking about videos and shyt I see. With non-blacks saying nikka and black people are around. It's been like this for about 10 years now.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
How is “younger generation” let it slide when that white bytch was from your class - 2012, as most of THEM are and obviously we (newer generation) have been consistently calling these cacs out for it?? So you knew he was white and didn’t give a fuk about it back then??
:ohhh:
I never knew he was white. I don't go investigating what people are.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@LaBellaNicole0416.NYC I'm gonna be real. I need your energy in my life.

You give me that spark to exercise, write new rhymes, make a new beat. All that.

If you will be my The Coli Queen - :queen:
I will be your The Coli King :boss:

And won't let ANYONE here hurt you!
:deadhorse::eat::cook::bow::queen::hug:
Leave me alone and stop quoting me with your shyt. Are you crazy coming at me with that obsessive shyt,white boy? Don’t ever address me like that. I will have you tied up to a chain link fence, let the pit bulls loose and feed them your scraps
:what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never knew he was white. I don't go investigating what people are.
This was a problem, you can tell by the substance of his posts
:comeon:
and if I have reason to believe that a poster is white, pretending to be black and disrespectful to black posters while making racially derogatory, offensive statements to and about my race- you’re damn right I’m going to come with the “investigative” energy to give them exactly what they asked for or back up other black posters who feel the same. That’s called solidarity - white people should stop thinking that they have authority to do so.

You’re actually responding like that’s an insult to do?

Crumple

All Star
Daps
Leave me alone and stop quoting me with your shyt. Are you crazy coming at me with that obsessive shyt,white boy? Don’t ever address me like that. I will have you tied up to a chain link fence, let the pit bulls loose and feed them your scraps

I'm so sorry my love...I mean I'm sorry Nicole416. We are on semi-okay terms and I do NOT want to ruin that! I apologize. :sadbron: No excuses.

I just felt so ecstatic to see your response. Nicole looking at me like :usure:
lol

I'm playing! But make it a great day - and please continue to put me and anyone else in check here!

Bless.:lift::mj::smile:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
@Skooby is a standup dude

He’s basically saying he dgaf, especially in context to Coli “politics”.. like @Barnett114 said, breh has been on the same wave for as long as I can remember and is consistent with it. Folks flinging arrows now should’ve been doing this AWHILE ago and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t care tbh. Me and breh are around the same age and once you hit that number, you REALLY don’t give a fukk about other folks opinions..you just KIM.

Dad

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
DMV
@Skooby is a standup dude

He’s basically saying he dgaf, especially in context to Coli “politics”.. like @Barnett114 said, breh has been on the same wave for as long as I can remember and is consistent with it. Folks flinging arrows now should’ve been doing this AWHILE ago and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t care tbh. Me and breh are around the same age and once you hit that number, you REALLY don’t give a fukk about other folks opinions..you just KIM.
What number is that?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Skooby is prolly just a punk. Afraid to check other races on it :yeshrug:.

Also, NEG btw.
”Lordddyyyy - massa dontz want us to get in no bad ways with demz white folks. Just donts say nuffin. Let them whites say what they like. You gots to keeps quiet, don’t make no waves and stay in good trubbah”
:lupe:
I’m not making excuses or apologizing for being unapologetically black for anyone.

Even though I’ve seen black posters get the third degree interrogation for a typo, photo, misquote or breathing the wrong word on the keyboard. People seemed to care and interject a whole fuk of alot. White people violate “that’s just them or their way”. But fuk it- he’s certified they say. don’t fuk up the status quo.
ExhaustedUnevenGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

Last edited: