Thanksgiving around the corner, how y'all gonna handle that?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3001559-7788067587-giphy.gif

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
most important not to eat cheat meals on a rest day....I really cannot see a way around that

and you'll be better off filling up on a cheat meal post work-out rather than pre work-out

nothing set in concrete bro but that seems most optimal

i usually dont work out on cheat days but then again i wont go to far over my calories even in cheat days. I guess it depends on how much u plan on eating that day. Either way its not gonna fukk up your physique so i dont see the point in working out on cheat days.

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
What's the point of this thread? No one here is some super athlete who has watch their diet so how's stuffing your face just one day with family going to affect your physique?

lol exactly. nikkas act like they gotta hit the stage soon. I doubt anyone will gain any weight in one day of eating....unless u go over 3500 calories of your normal intake which is hard as fukk to do

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
As long as you don't gain weight then who gives a fukk? It's just one day and the carbs probably won't let you eat as much as think you will anyways. I know after bout one plate of all those calories Ima be stuffed for the day

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
My Thanks Giving day:

your breh woke up and did 30 mins of super sets, progressive sets, and drop sets for shoulders.

had my typical cup of egg whites with protein drink and banana with my supplements (fish oil, super b complex, magnesium, and vitamin D)

Then throughout the day at work i ate: 2 servings of turkey, 3 pieces of pies with whip cream (2x apple, 1 pumpkin) 2 servings of vanilla ice cream,a serving of cranberry fruit salad, a serving of mixed fruit with strawberry sauce, a serving of mash potatoes, one small coke, some chips with home made salsa (mexicans at my job be making random shyt :heh:) a serving of arroza con leche (sweet rice with milk and cinnamon), and 6 pieces of home made chocolate with vanilla center. :takedat:

what ya'll brehs have? :pachaha:

semtex

:)
Daps
I ate normal as hell in terms of portion size. I ate more at the thanksgiving potluck at work than I did at home :ehh:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Eat then get back to work wtf lol you need me to tell you how to wipe ya ass too?

Lemme guess you gotta eat cause its a holiday?

You took a student loan because you had to?

You wild out the night before ya wedding?

You drive the speed limit?

You roll ya weed up to smoke it?

You hit her raw cause you can trust her?

You drive with ya right foot?

You pay taxes?

You got on one knee to propose?

You roll up ya windows to sing along with drake?

Shall i continue???

Drop ya nuts and do as you wish nikka this is for discussion not questions silly ass nikka

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Eat then get back to work wtf lol you need me to tell you how to wipe ya ass too?

Lemme guess you gotta eat cause its a holiday?

You took a student loan because you had to?

You wild out the night before ya wedding?

You drive the speed limit?

You roll ya weed up to smoke it?

You hit her raw cause you can trust her?

You drive with ya right foot?

You pay taxes?

You got on one knee to propose?

You roll up ya windows to sing along with drake?

Shall i continue???

Drop ya nuts and do as you wish nikka this is for discussion not questions silly ass nikka
This nikka mad :dwillhuh: